Terms of service
By using the CoverJunction.com web site, you agree with us to be bound by the following
terms of service (the "Rules") of CoverJunction which is a trading name Storm Ideas Ltd
- You must be 13 years or older to use CoverJunction.com.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and must not disclose it to
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other CoverJunction.com
users or any other person and you must not post any indecent or obscene, deliberately
offensive, or defamatory material of any kind. If you identify any such material
you should report it to us immediately as set out below.
- You must not use the CoverJunction.com service for any criminal, illegal or unauthorised
purpose. International users must check and comply with all local laws regarding
online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen
names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that
you submit, post, and display on the CoverJunction.com service.
- You must ensure that you own, or are properly licensed to use, any copyright material
or other intellectual property used in your Content including all images and text.
You must not use any trademarks of any person without their specific written permission.
- You are responsible for any activity and Content that occurs under your screen name
and you will indemnify us fully against any liability which may arise from your
activities or Content.
- You must not modify, adapt, hack or otherwise interfere with the operations of CoverJunction.com
or other CoverJunction users.
- You must not spam or otherwise create or submit unwanted emails to any Facebook or
CoverJunction members or any other person.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any computer code of a destructive
nature or adverse effect.
- If we become aware, or are made aware, of any Content on CoverJunction which is in breach
of the Rules, we may remove any such Content at any time. You accept that by using
CoverJunction that you may view Content that may be in breach of the Rules and that we
have no responsibility or liability for any such Content.
- We may suspend or terminate your use of CoverJunction if we consider that you are in breach
of any of the Rules and we may decline any person the use of CoverJunction at any time
at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the CoverJunction.com service for any reason,
without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time but we will notify you via CoverJunction.com
of any such change.
- You will retain all intellectual property rights over the Content that you provide
on your CoverJunction profile. You can remove your profile at any time.
- We will not sell, or otherwise make available, to any other person, outside of our
group of companies, any of your personal details and will treat your data fairly.
- Your avatar, cover and any banner or other images [or other Content] may be used by us
or any member of our group for our own publicity and marketing purposes and you
grant a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to us for such
- You must not use any of our images or trademarks except in the ordinary use of CoverJunction
permitted by us. You acknowledge that CoverJunction is a trademark of Storm Ideas Limited.
- If you reasonably consider that any Content on CoverJunction.com breaches the Rules or
infringes your intellectual property, you should notify us immediately in writing
or by email. Any complaint or dispute must be sent to email@example.com or CoverJunction.com,
Storm Ideas Ltd, The Corn Exchange, 35 Constitution St, Edinburgh, EH6 7BS, U.K and must include the following:
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to
permit CoverJunction.com to locate the material;
- A factual statement by you as to why there has been a breach of the Rules. If the
complaint relates to a breach of copyright or trademark or other intellectual property,
then you must provide a statement about the ownership of that intellectual property.
Any such statement by you shall be deemed to be warranted by you to be true, complete
and accurate and you will indemnify us against any liability arising from any breach
of that warranty. We may require you to provide such further information as may
be reasonably necessary in our view to substantiate any complaint or your right
- If any dispute or claim arises in relation to your use of CoverJunction or the Rules,
it shall be governed by the law of Scotland and you shall be subject to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.