If you have an Asus router, then you might confront Asus router power light blinking problem. Basically, the problem arises due to the corrupted firmware. Generally, in a normal situation, the LED light will flash every second to show the router is operating normally. However, when the Asus wireless router firmware is corrupted or damaged, it places the router into an abnormal condition. Due to this, the router will move into a Transfer Files Transfer Protocol (TFTP) download mode which is registered by three left LEDs light. Moreover, the Asus router continuously transmits the data and as a result, the light flashes. In addition, when the router is not connected through the wireless but it still blinks the light because it is repeatedly transmitting the data. Most of the time, an outdated firmware is also responsible for this issue. Sometimes, the error appears due to the viruses.
If you are already in such condition and you want to take the router back to the normal working condition, then you need to follow some effective techniques to troubleshoot the issue. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss the steps that will help you to fix the issue in no time.
Just you need to read the upcoming methods and apply them accordingly.
Amazing Process to Fix Asus Router Power Light Blinking Issue:
Here, in this part of the article, we will explain some easy and quick solutions to get rid of the Asus router power light blinking problem. Hence, go through them carefully and repair the router.
Fix 1: Change the Settings of Adapter
Changing the settings of the adapter is one of the best solutions to solve the Asus router power light blinking. To do this, first, you need to plot an internet cable to the routers LAN ports. Because under the normal state, the router is unable to assign an IP address to a PC. Hence, you should manually configure a computer IP address under content reconnaissance setting. After that, enter the IP address in the address field. Enter the address for Subnet Mask and Default Gateway as well. Then, click on the OK button.
The next step is to power off the router.
Use a pointed pin object to press and hold the Reset key. While holding the Reset button, switch on the power and wait until the three LEDs on the left start flashing again. Check the LEDs still blinking or not. Otherwise, move to the next section.
Fix 2: Upload Firmware
If the first method does not work for you, then you need to upload the firmware in order to fix the issue. To do so, follow the steps that are mentioned in the section below.
- At first, disconnect the router from the power source.
buy avanafil online https://www.gcbhllc.org/files/new/avanafil.html no prescription
Thereafter, press and hold the Reset button using a pin for a few seconds. At that time, re-connect the Asus router into the power source.
- When you see the front panel start flashing, remove the Reset button. It indicates that the router is in rescue mode.
- After that, press the Start button and move to the All Programs option. From the list, select Asus utility and then search for your router’s model number.
- Now, enter the Firmware Restoration and click on the Browse option to select the firmware that you want to upload.
When the uploading process gets completed, check if the light keeps stable or not.
buy caverta online https://www.gcbhllc.org/files/new/caverta.html no prescription
Fix 3: Use Firmware Upgrade Utility
Using the firmware upgrade utility tool, you can easily resolve the Asus router power light blinking issue. To perform the action, walk through the following steps mentioned underneath.
- At first, open the firmware upgrade utility tool on your device. After that, type the router’s IP address and password.
- Now, press the Send button. It may take several minutes for the router to download the firmware and do not power off or reset the router during waiting. Wait until the upgrading process gets completed. Then the router will give a pop-up message. The LEDs number of flashing is once per second means the router back to its normal condition.
- Now, open the router’s web page. Enter the IP address if the router in the address bar and hit the Enter button. If you access the page, then the router is working normally.
This is the process on how to solve the Asus router power light blinking problem. You can surely fix the issue after applying the steps.
Well, the above-mentioned solutions will help you in order to resolve the Asus router power light blinking issue with ease. Furthermore, if you want to enlighten us with your views regarding this tech article, you can comment in the comment section below.