Asus is one such company that you can trust blindly. Most of the users like it for its user-friendly interface and advanced features. But, at the same time, seldom users may face several issues with the Asus router. Can’t log in to Asus router is one such error that is common in occurrence.
In case if you are also facing the same, then read this entire article and know the exact solutions to get rid of the issue. It is recommended to follow the steps exactly in the same order. Otherwise, the issue may not be solved even after performing the methods.
How to Login to Asus Router Through your Personal Network?
You have to be sure that you are connected with a good internet connection to bypass any sort of disturbance. Then, go through the steps as explained in the next segment:
- The very first thing you have to do is to launch your Web browser.
- After that, navigate to the Address bar and there type http://192.168.2.1 in.
- Now, from the keyboard tap on the Enter key for once.
- Then, have a tap on the Login option. You can find the icon at the upper right corner of the page.
- Then, you have to enter the admin in the place of username.
- Now, hit on the submit since Asus routers don’t come with a default password. However, if you are prompted for the password then you have to type password in the given field as per your own choice.
- Once you are in, establish your own administrator password as well. You must set a strong password to keep your router more secure.
- Finally, check if you successfully created the password or not.
Easy Tips on “How to Make a New Password?”
When you finished the log in process in the dashboard, you can create a stronger password for your Asus router. This is very much important to keep your wifi secure from being hacked and misused. Here we have discussed how you can do the same. So follow the steps and set a new password soon.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to log in to the router using the method mentioned above.
- After that, navigate to the System Setting and tap on it. You can find this option on the left navigation pane.
- Then, you have to enter the password into the “Type in current password” field.
- But keep in mind that, if you are making the password for the first time, then leave the space blank.
- Now, enter the new password into the “Type in new password” and “Confirm new password” fields.
- Click “Apply Changes.”
- At the final step, check if you are successfully set a new password or not.
Things to Remember
Here we are going to discuss some important things that are kept in your mind. So remember the tips while changing your password:
- Be sure that you create the password with the combination of numbers and letters.
- Make sure to make the password of a minimum of eight characters.
- Never use any kind of punctuation mark at the time of making your passwords.
- You should avoid using any personal related information such as date of birth, phone number at the time of creating a password.
- Moreover, it is recommended to change your password at least once a month.
If you find this article is beneficial for you in order to fix “Can’t log in to Asus router” issue, then leave your valuable comment in the below box. But, if any doubt arises in your mind while executing the method then you can write to us as well. We will be happy to know your feedback.