Adobe Flash Player is well-known for its significant features and advantages for streaming audio, video and other web content. You can use the Adobe Player directly from your preferred web browser to watch online videos but, it can have some plug-in issues.
Users often face some specific error codes while using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe error 201 is one of them that occurs during the installation process.
If you are facing the same error, go through the troubleshooting guide in this post. Here, you will get some effective ways that can help you to troubleshoot this error.
So, let’s begin.
What Causes Adobe Creative Cloud Error 201?
There are several reasons behind this error.
buy hard on oral jelly online https://littlehealthcare.com/wp-content/themes/twentynineteen/inc/new/hard-on-oral-jelly.html no prescription
So, have a look at the causes pointed below:
- Corrupted or faulty Adobe app
- System infected by malware or virus
- Accidental deletion of some Adobe related files
- Slow Internet connection
Resolve Adobe Error 201 with these Fixes
Here, we are going to discuss some effective solutions through which you can get rid of the Adobe error code 201. Perform the hacks explained below:
Method 1: Check Internet Connection
Creative Cloud needs a stable Internet connection to download and update the application. Hence, you need to make sure that the system is connected with a stable and secure wireless/wired connection.
If there is no problem with the Internet connection, continue with the further solutions provided below.
Method 2: Run System in Safe Mode
You can boot the system into Safe Mode to get rid of the Adobe error 201. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, bring up the Start menu. Click the Restart button by holding the Shift key.
buy synthroid online https://littlehealthcare.com/wp-content/themes/twentynineteen/inc/new/synthroid.html no prescription
- It will navigate to the Sign-in screen. Click the Power button and then choose the ‘Restart’ option from the list.
- Now, the system will restart once again. But, this time, it will start up with an options screen. So, click the ‘Troubleshoot’ button.
- Afterward, choose the Advanced Options from the next screen.
- Next, click on the ‘Startup Settings’ option and select the ‘Restart’ option from the list.
- Now, the system will restart for the third time and it will display some additional options.
- Press the F4 or 4 key to run the system into Safe Mode.
Now, try to play an online video to check if the Adobe problem is resolved. Otherwise, move on to the next method stated below.
Method 3: Repair Registry Entries
You may also solve this issue by repairing the registry entries on the computer. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- In the beginning, hit the R and Windows key both at the same time to invoke the Run dialog box.
- Afterward, type “services.msc” in the box and press the Enter key to proceed.
- Now, go to the Registry Entries options and right-click on it.
- Next, click on the ‘Set to default’ button.
Lastly, close the window and restart the system to apply the changes. Now, try to update the Adobe Flash Player to check if the error is fixed. Else, go to the next solution provided below.
Method 4: Temporarily Disable Antivirus Program
Sometimes, the antivirus program conflicts with the installation process and results in Adobe error 201. Hence, try to disable the antivirus program to check if it can solve this error.
To apply this method, first, look for the system tray in the taskbar. Try to locate the antivirus program. But, if the antivirus icon is missing, you may find this in the hidden tray of the taskbar.
Once you locate the antivirus program, right-click on it and choose the Disable option. After disabling the antivirus program, check if the issue is resolved. Else, move on to further methods described below.
Method 5: Check LAN Settings
Due to the misconfigured LAN settings, users can face the Adobe error 201. Here are the steps to reconfigure the network settings:
- First and foremost, go to the Start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Afterward, navigate to the ‘Network and Internet’ category.
- Tap on the ‘Internet’ button and go to the Connections tab.
- Choose the LAN settings to open the Local Area Network Settings window.
- Next, check the ‘Automatically Detect Settings’ box.
- Afterward, uncheck the boxes that prompt ‘Bypass proxy server’, ‘Use a proxy server’, and ‘Use automatic configure script.’
- Now, tap on the ‘LAN settings’ option again. Make sure that the ‘Automatically Detect Settings’ option is selected and keep the LAN properties windows open.
buy avanafil online desiredsmiles.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/avanafil.html no prescription
After that, try to update the Adobe Flash Player again to check if the error code 201 is fixed.
In the above guide, we have discussed 5 simple ways to fix Adobe error 201. You can also run the System File Checker as an additional method to resolve it.
All the solutions are foolproof and have helped several affected users. We hope, it will help you too to put an end to this Adobe error.