Adobe error 111200 is an update error meaning it occurs while trying to update Adobe products like Adobe reader. The code itself doesn’t tell much about the error, much less how to solve it.
If you are an Adobe Reader user, then there is a great chance that you have come across Adobe Error 111200 quite a number of times.
This issue generally occurs when your PC goes unstable or some files go missing. Or a lack of proper system maintenance may also cause this error. A poor network connection while updating Adobe software may also result in this error.
When this issue occurs, your PC generally freezes on a frequent basis.
Fixes to Resolve Adobe Update Error 111200
Below, you will get the apt solutions to correct the Adobe Error 111200. The fixes mentioned here are very easy and convenient for application. Hence, you can remove this glitch on your own.
Fix 1: Reinstall Adobe
In order to reinstall Adobe on your PC for Windows 10, do as directed:
- To begin with click the Windows icon located on the left bottom corner of your PC.
- Then, from the pop-up list, click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- After that, select the ‘App & features’ option by tapping on it.
- Lastly, select Reader and click on the ‘Uninstall’ option to finish the uninstallation procedure.
- Now comes reinstalling the software. For that, visit the official Adobe website and download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader by clicking on the Download button.
Fix 2: Check Network
Adobe Error 111200 is an update error. Thus, if you come across such an error, you should examine your internet connection. Poor connection often restricts the update process. So, when you think of updating an app, you must check if you have a strong internet connection or not.
Fix 3: Audio Driver Update
Follow the steps below to update the audio drivers of your system automatically, the outdated version of which can also result in this error.
- At first, press the Windows Key +R together.
- Next, go to the Run dialog box and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and tap on the Enter key.
- Then, on the Device Manager window, go to ‘Sound, video and game controllers’.
- After that, expand the section, right-click on the audio driver and choose ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
Manually Update the Audio Driver
To do this, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, go to the driver manufacturer’s official website.
- Next, move to the download page on the website. After that, find the audio driver with the model name.
- Download the particular audio driver and install and run the setup file accordingly.
- Lastly, examine whether you are encountering this error or not.
Fix 4: Update OS
In order to update your system’s Operating System, follow the steps below:
- First of all, launch the Start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Next, click on the small icon view and hit on the icon of ‘Windows Update’. If you are using then category view, select the option of ‘System and Security’ by clicking on it. After that, from the System and security folder, hit on the ‘Windows update’ icon.
- Hit the OK option if any update is available.
- Now, you are done with the process and the error 111200 should be gone.