Adobe error 1935 is the most common error faced during the installation of Adobe Acrobat. It is a very critical error as it restricts the installation of Adobe Acrobat. In addition, it can prevent the existing software from rolling back as well.
There are various reasons for this error to occur. A corrupted system file is the most likely issue.
Here, we will instruct how you can easily fix Adobe error 1935. Let us understand what it is about.
What are the Causes of Adobe Acrobat Error 1935?
Usually, the Adobe error 1935 occurs due to a corrupted Windows transaction log. This log contains info regarding all the events that occur in the operating system.
Some of the possible causes of this error have been mentioned below.
- Security software interfering with the installation
- Computer infected with malware or a spyware
- Another application deletes the required files for installing Adobe Acrobat
- Outdated Windows operating system
How to Fix Adobe Error 1935?
There are a couple of ways to fix Adobe error 1935. Try the following points before you head over to the solutions.
- Restart your computer and try to install again
- Run the installer as an administrator
- Try to install Adobe Acrobat in safe mode
Solution 1 – Run a Full System Scan
Generally, a harmful malware or virus may be interfering with the installation. Therefore, you need to run a full system scan of the Windows operating system. You should always use licensed security software to run a full system scan.
Wtoolsa.exe is the most common adware that interrupts the Adobe Acrobat’s installation. In addition, you should also make sure that your Windows is updated to the latest version.
Solution 2 – Run Windows Installer Cleanup Utility Tool
Microsoft offers a variety of tools to fix common errors. Therefore, a corrupt Windows Installer could cause Adobe error 1935. Thus, you can run Windows Installer Cleanup Utility Tool to fix this issue.
Follow these instructions to run the tool in your system.
- Visit the official website of Microsoft and download the tool from there.
- Next, right-click on the tool and choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Follow the instructions as displayed.
- The tool will automatically scan and fix any errors.
- Restart and try to install Adobe Acrobat once again.
Solution 3 – Clear Transaction Log
The primary cause for Adobe error 1935 is a corrupted Windows system transaction log. Therefore, you need to clear or reset this log.
buy furosemide online https://littlehealthcare.com/wp-content/themes/twentynineteen/inc/new/furosemide.html no prescription
This can be easily done with a simple command line.
You can do this by following the steps mentioned below.
- Press the Windows logo button on your keyboard. Here, type ‘cmd’.
- Right-click and select ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Type ‘fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\’. Here, it is implied that Windows is installed in C:. Press Enter.
- Restart your system after the command has been executed. Try to install the software again.
Solution 4 – Disable Anti-Spyware or Anti-Virus
Usually, some security software can stop the installation of another software. This is a common mistake on the security software’s part. Thus, you should disable such software before trying to install it again.
Some of the common software that interrupts the installation are –
- Webroot Spy Sweeper
- Lavasoft Ad-Watch
Solution 5 – Reinstall .NET Framework
Including the transaction log, a corrupted .NET Framework can affect the installation process too. Therefore, you might need to reinstall the .NET Framework in your system.
Reinstalling will help the operating system to resolve any hidden errors. You can follow the given instructions to uninstall and install it.
- Press the Windows logo button and the letter ‘R’ at the same time. Type ‘appwiz.cpl’ and click on Ok.
- Find the Microsoft .NET Framework from the list of applications. Select and uninstall it from your system.
- Next, open a browser and go to the official site of Microsoft. Download the current version of .NET Framework.
- Run this tool and install it in your system.
- Try to install Adobe Acrobat once again.
Solution 6 – Clean Boot
In addition to security software, other applications could potentially block the installation of Adobe Acrobat. Therefore, you can try to install it after doing a clean boot of the system. A clean boot will restrict unnecessary applications from starting up.
Follow the given instructions to perform a clean boot.
- Press the Windows logo button and the letter ‘R’ simultaneously. Type ‘msconfig’ and press enter.
- Go to the General tab. Here, you need to choose a selective startup.
buy cialis super force online https://littlehealthcare.com/wp-content/themes/twentynineteen/inc/new/cialis-super-force.html no prescription
Deselect ‘Load startup items’.
- Next, head over to the Services tab. Click on the checkmark beside ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’. Promptly, click on Disable All option.
- Afterward, click on OK and then restart your PC. Try to install the software again.
To summarize, you must be able to resolve Adobe error 1935 by now.