If you have recently installed Adobe Application in the device, then you should be aware of the technical glitches that can occur without any prior notice. In general, a 1002 error code appears when the system is unable to update the Creative Cloud applications.
The main factor that can trigger the problem is the poor strength of the network connection. Furthermore, if you have been using the application for quite some time and fail to update it, then you can encounter this error.
No matter what is the reason for this issue, you have to fix it in order to avoid further hassles. To resolve the issue, you just have to follow the below-stated methods.
Fixed Adobe Creative Cloud error 1002
Following these simple methods will help you to fix the error. Just perform the steps carefully and try not to skip any steps.
At first check, the internet connection that you are using. The network connection should have good strength and stable connectivity. If the network connections are adequate then you can move to the methods that are mentioned below.
Solution 1: Update the Adobe Application
If you are still getting the error in the Adobe application, then you can simply update the application. We recommend that you should update the application to the latest version and for that, you have to perform the following steps:
- To update the Adobe application, you have to visit the Adobe Application Homepage.
- In the Homepage of Adobe application, find the usable Adobe application.
- Check which version suits better, depending on the OS version you are using.
- Once you will find the latest version of Adobe Application install it reading the online instructions.
- Lastly, you have to click on “Apply” to complete the updating process.
Now, you have to restart the device once again to check if the error still persists or not. If you still find the error, you can proceed to the next method that is mentioned below.
Solution 2: Update the Operating System
If the above method fails to fix the error, you can simply opt to update the operating system. Sometimes, due to an outdated version of the operating system, such error takes place.
In this case, you have to upgrade the operating system by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First, go to the Start Button of the Windows Operating system.
- In the Start Search box, now write “Update” and then from the list of search results, you have to choose the “Windows Update” option. Otherwise, you can simply click on the “Check for updates” option.
- Tap on the “Check for updates” option and then wait for sometimes until Windows starts to check for the latest version of the device.
- If you see any message that is stating that the important updates are available for the device, click on the message. You will also see a message that is telling you to review the important updates. Click on that message and choose the important updates to install it in the device.
- Now, you have to tap on “Important Updates” for getting extra information about the updating process. You have to check the boxes that are indicating the updates that you want to install.
- Hit the “OK” button and then select the “Install Updates” last to complete updating the Windows operating system.
Note: Do not turn off the computer or interrupt the updating process.
If the above methods did not fix the error, then simply you can try scanning the device. If the operating system is affected by any kind of malware, you can encounter this error. In that case, you can simply download any third-party antivirus software in the device.
The antivirus software will automatically detect the error and fix the problem at once. After that, you have to restart the computer and verify the existence of the Adobe Error Code 1002.
If you follow the above methods carefully you will be able to fix the issue at the earliest. We strongly recommend that you apply the method one by one and try not to skip any steps.