People prefer to use AOL Explorer for its advanced features. Despite its amazing features, AOL suffers from technical glitches and AOL browser problem is one of them. AOL browser problems can occur when your device is not properly connected to the internet. The problem can stem from many sources like improper installation of software files, virus attack, and much more.
Thus, follow this article in order to identify the source of this problem and fix it with the corresponding solution. Hope, it is definitely going to guide you and provide you with a proper way out.
Effective Ways to Fix AOL Browser Problems
Explore the workarounds to fix AOL browser issues without any hassles.
Method 1: Check the Network Connection
Since AOL browser problems are mostly related to network issues, we need to consider it in the first place. If you are using a wireless connection, then turn off the WiFi and then turn it on after a few seconds. Shift to another network if the network you are using lacks strength.
Whereas, mobile data users ensure that there your data pack is able to support AOL browser. Now, check whether AOL browser is working or not. If not, then move on to the next method and give it a try.
Method 2: Scan your PC with a Reliable Security Software
A virus or malware might enter your system and corrupt the AOL files. Thus, use one reliable security software to scan your PC and remove malicious programs from it by the following steps:
- At first, power on your PC and click the antivirus icon.
- Click ‘Open’ on the antivirus main menu and choose ‘Device Security.’
- Then, navigate to the ‘Scan’ tab and expand the ‘Scan and task’ menu.
- Click the ‘Full system scan’ link to start the scanning process.
buy synthroid online http://expertcomptablenantes.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/classes/new/synthroid.html no prescription
- The scanning task will take time and eliminate and eliminate them from your PC.
Those who do not have an antivirus installed on their PC, they can download a reliable tool to serve this purpose.
Method 3: Remove the Corrupted Files from your PC
- Press Windows logo key and ‘X’ simultaneously to launch the System File Checker tool on your PC.
- Choose Command Prompt(Admin) on the System File Checker window.
buy vardenafil online aclsedu.com/wp-content/cache/autoptimize/js/html/vardenafil.html no prescription
- Close the existing files and programs and restart your PC.
- After the Windows boot and start again, log in to your Administrator account.
- Select and locate the corrupted or damaged files and move them to the Recycle Bin.
- After that, go to the Recycle Bin and delete those files from it as well.
- Now check whether it has resolved the AOL browser problems or not.
Method 4: Uninstall and Reinstall AOL Desktop
This method will fix AOL browser problems if it is arising due to improper installation of the AOL desktop. So, follow the steps as mentioned below to reinstall the AOL desktop.
- Click the Start menu and open Settings on your PC.
- Go to the ‘System’ and choose ‘Apps and Features’ under it.
- Then, find out and select ‘AOL Desktop’ from the list of installed applications on your PC.
- Tap on the ‘Uninstall’ button at the end of the screen to uninstall AOL desktop.
- Click ‘OK’ on the popup dialog box to confirm the uninstallation.
- You will receive a confirmation message for the successful uninstallation of AOL desktop.
- Now, open another browser and search for the latest application of the AOL desktop.
- Then download and install the application on your PC and ensure that it has fixed the AOL browser problems.
Method 5: Sign in with AOL Master Screen Name
- Press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘K’ on the keyboard at the same time.
- Type ‘browser fix’ into the popup dialog box and press ‘Enter.
buy flagyl online http://expertcomptablenantes.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/classes/new/flagyl.html no prescription
- The dialog box will read that your AOL software will be set up in order to turn on the Tunneling.
- Click ‘OK’ to continue and reboot your PC.
- If the dialog box show value ‘1’ instead of ‘0,’ then go back to step 3. Or else, proceed to step 6.
- Close and reopen AOL and try to login to ensure that changes have taken place.
Hope, one of the solutions mentioned above is definitely going to work for you and fix all AOL browser problems.