Most of the users confront “can’t establish a secure connection” error message when they are trying to upload music to the music library in Google Play music. The problem does not occur on any particular browser.
Commonly the error appears when you are trying to update music directly from the CD to Google Play music library. Apart from that, the internal application server error and the third-party antivirus software are also responsible for this annoying situation.
If you frequently confront the same issue, then no need to worry. You can easily resolve the problem with some effective troubleshooting methods. To maximize efficiency, go through the methods mentioned in the below section for this particular problem.
Resolving Methods for Google Play Music Upload Can’t Establish a Secure Connection:
After researching a lot, we have succeeded in discussing multiple solutions that you can implement in order to resolve the “can’t establish a secure connection Google Play Music” problem.
Fix 1: Turn Off the Antivirus Software
As mentioned in the above section, the problem mainly appears due to the third-party antivirus software. To disable the antivirus software, follow the steps mentioned in the section below.
- First of all, double-click on the antivirus software from the desktop. Now, move to the Setting section.
- Thereafter, click on the Turn on/off the antivirus software option. Now, using the toggle switch, you can easily disable the antivirus.
After turning off the antivirus software from your device, try to upload the music in the Google Play Music library and check whether the same error message appears or not.
Fix 2: Try to Upload Music Using Music Manager
If you get the issue frequently, then you should try to upload the music files with the help of the Music Manager. Most of the time, the Music Manager application comes with Google Play music. Otherwise, you can easily download it and install it on your device.
- Just you need to sign-in to your account by providing the required credentials. Now, scan for the music file automatically.
- Thereafter, click on the Go to the Music Player and open the Music Manager. Afterwards, move to the Upload tab and then click on the Add folder.
- Then move to the location where your music files are saved. When the files upload successfully, send them to the Music Library.
Hopefully, after doing so, you will no longer encounter the error message again.
Want to grow your online presence buy 1000 instagram followers $1
Fix 3: Upload the Music Files via Forked Application
Most of the users have reported that even after applying the steps mentioned in the above section, they are not able to resolve the problem. In this situation, you need to install the GPMDP which is an abbreviation of Google Play Music Desktop Player to avoid this error message.
- First of all, download the latest version of the GPMDP. When the downloading process gets over, install it on your device.
- Thereafter, sign-in to your account by providing the user credentials.
- After logging in to your account, click on the Music Library from the menu which is available on the right-hand side and then click on the “Add your Music” option.
After doing this, you will no longer receive any error messages.
Hopefully, you have read all the methods carefully. Now, check which of these methods help you to get rid of this “Google Play Music can’t establish a secure connection” issue.