Despite being a popular browser, Chrome is not free from the occasional glitches. Users often come across it’s frequent problems. Chrome error code 0xA0430721 is one of those common issues which you can encounter while using this browser.
This error generally occurs due to incorrect settings of your browser. Well, if you are facing it and want to resolve it, then you are in the right page. This article consists of a comprehensive guidance which will help you out. To know more about the troubleshooting process and the causes behind this error, follow this article till the end.
Reasons Behind Chrome Error Code 0xA0430721
There are more than one cause using which you will be able to troubleshoot this error without any hassle. For instance-
- First of all, you can encounter this error with your browser due to some inconveniences present in your device settings.
- Due to some wrong entries of Windows registry, you can also encounter this error with your device.
- System malfunctions can also be the reasons to encounter this glitch with your device.
- Due to irregular shutdown of your device, you can also encounter this error with your device.
Well, as you become aware of the causes, now, let’s focus on the solutions to resolve this issue in a proper way.
Fixes for Chrome Error Code 0xA0430721
You can basically resolve this error with your device using several troubleshooting steps. They are listed below. So, try to follow them and go for the one which looks convenient to you.
Method 1: Restore your Device
Using the restoration process, you can also resolve this error without any hassle. On that note, try to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to turn your computer on and you have to login as administrator.
- Once done, you have to tap on the Start button as well as choose All Programs.
- Then go to Accessories and System Tools from there.
- Now, you have to tap on the System Restore option.
- After that in the Next window, you have to choose “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and tap on the Next option.
- Now, you have to choose the most recent system restore point which is situated in the “On this list, click a restore point” list.
- After that, you have to tap on the option named Next which is situated in the confirmation Window.
- Now, you wait for some time and restart your device until it completes the restoration process.
Method 2: Using Application Folder
You can also resolve this error using application folder. In that case, try to follow these steps:
Step 1: Open Application Data Folder
In order to open it, use these commands:
For Windows XP:
For Windows Vista/7:
Step 2: Delete Google Folder
After completing the previous step, you need to delete Google folder. In case you are using some other google application, then you have to open that folder as well as you have to delete Chrome.
Step 3: Go to the Task manager
After completing all of these previous steps, you have to open the Task Manager. Once done, you have to go to Process. In case you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, then you need to tap on the Show process from all of the users option. Now, tap on the Allow option.
Once done, you have to tap on the description option which you can find in the top, beside the image name, username, etc. Now, you have to scroll down until you find anything with the description Google.
Once you complete the above mentioned steps, then you have to tap on the Image name. And then, you have to scroll down until you found anything with the name “Google”.
Step 4: Install Google chrome
Finally, you have to install Google Chrome to your device to use this web browser.
- How To Fix Google Chrome Error Code 0x8004071b?
- “YouTube An error occurred playback id” issue : [RESOLVED]
Throughout this article, our experts have provided a step by step guidance using which you will be able to resolve this error without any hassle. On that note, try to follow each and every step carefully.
Now, if you encounter any kind of glitches while performing these steps, then you can leave a comment in the comment section.