Users of the Android device often encounter several errors while trying to add an account on their device. “Couldn’t establish a secure connection” is one of them. Mostly this error occurs while visiting a website on your device.
Viagra générique 50mg, viagra gratuit en ligne – Ccprotectiondogs Meilleurs prix generique viagra tucker carlson pousse le viagra comme traitement covid-19So, if you are stuck with the same error, then it is necessary to know the troubleshooting hacks to get rid of this error.
Easy Hacks to Solve ‘Couldn’t Establish A Secure Connection’ Error
There are several ways to get rid of this error. You can perform the below methods to get rid of this error:
Way 1: Make Sure that the Website is Working
Before going to perform any complicated solution, make sure that you are not facing this error due to a website problem. And the best way to do this is by verifying the website.
Check if the website you are trying to open is NOT down. Or if it has some other problems, then you can also encounter this error. Hence, try to check it from another smartphone device.
Or if you are trying from a computer, then confirm that you have set the website to open as the mobile version. In case you see that there are no problems on the website, then you can move on to the other solutions described below.
Way 2: Quit the Browser Application Forcefully
Sometimes, you might encounter the error notification “Couldn’t establish a secure connection” due to a temporary glitch on your browser application. Hence, first, you can perform a quick restart of the browser app to check if it can help you to fix this error.
If it doesn’t help, then go to the location where you have saved all the applications of your smartphone. Once the list of applications appears, search for the Chrome app by scrolling down the list.
Once you get that, tap on the ‘X’ showing at the upper right side of the screen to close the browser app forcefully. Afterward, open the browser application once again and check if you are able to load the website.
Way 3: Clear Cache Partition
Android devices use a set of temporary files that are called cache. Moreover, it helps the device to load the application quickly. But if the cache of your device gets outdated, buggy, or corrupted, then it may trigger this error.
To make sure that there are no problems with the cache of the system, you can clear the cache partition of the device. By doing this, you can remove the current cache of the system and force the device the system to create a new cache partition.
How to Clear Cache partition?
- First of all, turn the device Off. Then, press the Volume Up key and the Bixby key simultaneously.
- Afterward, press the Power key and hold it for a few seconds. Once the Android logo appears on the screen, you can release all the keys.
Note: Before showing the Android logo, you will see the ‘Install system update’ message appears on the screen for at least 40-60 seconds.
- Next, press the Volume down key and hold it for a few seconds until you will see the ‘Wipe cache partition’ option. Then, press the Power button of the device to select this option.
- Afterward, press the Volume down key until you get the Yes option is selected. Then, press the Power button once again.
- Once you clear the cache partition of the smartphone, you will see that the ‘Reboot system now’ is selected.
- Lastly, restart the smartphone by restarting the smartphone.
After clearing the cache partition, if you see that the error still appears, then you can perform another method stated below.
Way 4: Clear the Cache of the Browser Application
Sometimes, unexplained errors or performance problems might occur due to the corrupted cache of the browser app. Hence, you can clear the cache files of the browser to get rid of this error. Here’s how to do this:
- In the beginning, go to the Settings app. Then, tap on the Apps option.
- Afterward, tap on the ‘More Settings’ option from the upper right side of the screen.
- Next, choose the ‘Show system app’ option to open the list of applications that are installed on the device.
- Now, search for the Browser application by scrolling down the list of apps. Once you get that, tap on it.
- Thereafter, tap on the Storage button from the next screen. Then, tap on the ‘Clear cache’ option.
- Finally, restart the device to check if the issue is fixed.
Way 5: Reset Browser to Default (Clear Data)
If you see that the “Couldn’t establish a secure connection” error continues at this point, then you can reset the browser to its default settings to troubleshoot this error. Basically, by resetting the browser, you can effectively go back to the factory state of the settings.
Here are the steps you can perform to reset the browser:
- First, perform Step 1 to 4 from the previous solution.
- Afterward, go to the Storage section. Then, tap on the ‘Clear Data’ option.
- Lastly, you can restart the device and check whether the error is solved or not.
Way 6: Reset Network Settings
If there are any network configuration problems, then this error might arise. Hence, you can reset the network settings and connections to solve this error.
Before applying the below steps, note down the following that will occur while resetting the device.
- If the Wi-Fi network stored on the device, then it will be deleted.
- The Bluetooth devices that are paired with your device will be removed.
- It will turn on the background data sync settings.
- The network selection mode will be set to automatic.
- Data restrictive settings of the apps that were turned off/on manually by the users will be reset to their default settings.
How to Reset the Network Connections?
To reset the network connections, you can follow the below steps:
- First, swipe up on an empty space to launch the Apps tray of the system from the Home screen of the device.
- Launch the Settings application and then navigate to the ‘General Management’ tab.
- Next, select the Reset option and then tap on the ‘Reset network settings’ button.
- Afterward, tap on the ‘RESET SETTINGS’ button from the next screen.
- Now, if you want to set a new PIN, you can enter it in the specific field.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘RESET SETTINGS’ button to initiate the resetting process.
Once it is completed, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
Additional Solution: Use Youtube as a Solution
If you see all the above ways fail to solve this error, then you can perform this solution as your last resort. To perform this, you can take a glance at the steps mentioned below:
- First, launch the YouTube application and tap on the Menu button.
- Next, tap on the ‘My Account’ option and then select the ‘Add Account’ option from the next screen.
- Take the information on the account that you are facing a problem while adding it.
- Press the Home button of the device to go to the Home screen.
- Afterward, tap on the Menu option and open Settings.
- Next, tap on the ‘Accounts & Sync’ button.
- Lastly, choose a new account and set the sync settings as you wish.
Now, the error is resolved as expected.