Generally, Dell error code 2000 0333 occurs when the users are working on their Dell laptops. It is one of the most well-known errors among Dell users. There are a lot of reasons which led to this annoying issue. Motherboard failure is one of them. At times, the users might encounter these errors because of some configuration faults in the system files and folders. So, if you are in the same condition, then there is nothing to worry about. There are different ways available to fix this issue. Here in this article, we are going to describe some of the most general methods to fix these glitches. Hence, you are advised to read the below guidelines and mitigate this error within a restricted time limit. However, you can connect with laptop repair experts to resolve this issue easily.
Significant Indications of Dell Error Code 2000 0333:
Let’s give an eye at the situations which would indicate this issue before discussing the causes and solutions to get rid of this problem:
- There are some signals and signs that must not be missed. One of them is a blue screen or pitch-black screen.
- The video or graphics card is missing as a result, it stops working.
- At times, the motherboard shows signs of unrest
- The Dell laptop does not show any picture.
- A pop-up message appears that says ‘The Graphics test has failed’.
- Sometimes, the window may get crashed and the system stops working.
- The keys are not working.
Accurate Reasons for Dell Error Code 2000 0333:
Lots of common issues are responsible for this annoying Dell laptop problem. Furthermore, it diminishes the laptop performance. However, the following causes will allow you to fix this problem at the very initial stage of the error. So, take a deep look below:
- Motherboard failure
- Internal glitches or warranty issues
- Corrupted OS
- Configuration errors in the system files and folders
- The BIOS hardware
- Damaged files
- Faulty drivers
- A glitch with the Windows key
Some Prominent Procedures to Resolve Dell Error Code 2000 0333:
In this passage, we will explain some of the efficient hacks to fix Dell error code 2000 0333 in your computer system. Follow one of these methods or all the methods until you resolve this Dell error code.
Fix 1: Repeat the PSA diagnostics
PSA diagnostics means the Pre-boot System Assessment. It is a series of embedded diagnostics and it performs initial testing on your system board, keyboard, hard drive, and display. If you run the PSA diagnostics in an improper way, then you can face this problem. So, let’s discuss the correct way to execute it.
- Af first, turn off your Dell laptop.
- Make sure that your system is properly connected to the device.
- After that, unlock it and attach the device through the power supply.
- When you see the Dell logo on the screen, then you need to power off your laptop.
- Now, press the F12 key to run the Dell Diagnostic process.
- When a few questions appear on the screen after running the Pre-boot System Assessment, check the computer. If any failure occurs, then the computer might stop responding.
- Next, close the assessment and restart your device.
- Then, click and hold the N button and run the process.
- Also, tap on the Y button.
- And, click on the R button to reset the hardware failure.
- If any error is not there, then you have to hit any key and perform the Dell Diagnostics from the Diagnostics Utility Tool on the hard drive.
- At last, follow the pop-up directions to finish the process.
Now, check if the issue is solved or not. If not, then proceed through the next solution below.
Fix 2: Update the BIOS
Another effective way to fix Dell error code 2000 0333 is by updating the BIOS of the system. Just perform the steps below to update the BIOS in a proper way.
- At first, you have to be sure that if your system is properly connected with the power source or not.
- Then, you have to extract the BIOS file which you have downloaded from the official site of Asus previously. To do it, at first, double-click on the downloaded ZIP file to invoke it.
- After that, go to the Extract tab which you will find on the top of the window.
- Then, you have to select the ‘Extract all’ option, and then click on the Extract option when prompted.
- Wait a few minutes to open it.
- After opening the file, you need to read the BIOS file’s README document if it is needed.
- Then, plug in the USB drive in your device and make a copy of the BIOS file into the flash drive.
- Now, access the BIOS page. To do it, just follow the steps instructed below:
- At first, you have to restart your Asus device.
- Then, you have to press the F12 button or you can press the Del key or the Esc key on the keyboard.
- After that, back up the BIOS by clicking on the Backup or Save option.
- Now, enable the BIOS update tool. To do it, follow the below guidelines:
- At first, go to the Boot tab and check whether the USB flash drive shows up or not.
- If you can see this, then, enable any backup or ‘Flash’ options from the menu.
- Then, go to the Advanced tab.
- Now, select the ‘Start Flash’ option.
- At last, click on the Update option from the menu appearing on the screen.
After completing all the steps which are mentioned above, you need to allow your computer to update your BIOS. It will take several minutes to complete. Just wait for it to complete successfully. After updating the BIOS, check if you still encounter this troublesome error or not.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Video Card
Sometimes, the F12 key fails to work in your device. So, you need to reinstall the video card. Just follow the below guidelines one-by-one and apply them in your own way.
- First of all, turn off the computer.
- Now, open the CPU.
- Then, disconnect the Graphics card.
- When you see some scratches or signs of tear, you have to replace it with a new one and install it through the slot.
- After completing this process, you can also reinstall a graphics card before touching the CPU case.
- Now, check if the issue persists or not.
Fix 4: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic
A faulty RAM can also be the main culprit behind this Dell error code 2000 0333. So, the first thing is to run the Windows memory diagnostics in a proper way. Thus, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, press the Windows key and R button together.
- Then, type ‘Memory’ in the Run dialog box.
- Choose ‘Windows Memory Diagnostic’.
- When a set of options shows up on the screen, click on the ‘Restart Now’ option.
- After that, Windows will reboot automatically and look for the RAM errors.
- Lastly, check if the issue is removed or not.
After completing this process, if RAM has issues till now, then you can replace it.
Fix 5: Update Driver Software
If you use a wrong, corrupt, missing or outdated driver, you encounter the same error. To fix the glitch, you can update the device drivers. You update the drivers both manually and automatically.
- If you want to upgrade the driver manually, you need to visit the manufacturer’s website and fetch the latest version of the driver.
- Make sure that the driver you are installing is compatible with your device.
- Now, download and install the driver correctly and then restart the device when the process completes.
- Finally, check if the error is fixed or not.
Automatic Driver Update
- First of all, run a full scan on your computer to look for problems with the driver.
- When the window appears, you will receive two options: Update and Update All.
- You can click on either of them. If you click on the Update option, the driver will download automatically, however, you need not install it manually.
- Alternatively, you can also select the Update All option. Upon choosing this option, both the download and the installation of the driver will be automatic.
- The process might take a few minutes to finish. When the installation completes, reboot your system and check if the error fixes.
Via Device Manager
Alternatively, you can also upgrade the driver via Device Manager. Follow the steps for a successful upgradation.
- Firstly, you need to click on the Windows key and R at the same time to invoke the Run dialog box.
- When the Run dialog box appears on your computer screen, type ‘devmgmt.msc.’ Hit the Enter key, and then the Device Manager will open.
- Double-click on the USB controllers option and click on the ‘USB Composite Device’ option to select the ‘Update Driver Software.’
- Finally, click on the “Search automatically” option. This will search for the latest updates and then update the driver software.
- When the wizard appears on your computer screen, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- When the process completes, reboot your system and check if the error still persists.
Hope you have tried all the fixes provided in this article and resolved Dell error code 2000 0333 issue without any hassle. If this error still appears in the system, then you must leave your comment in the comment section below.