Epson comes with the superior quality driver software for the printers which helps in enhancing the throughput. Also, the installation process is simple and because of the multifunctional ability, it has earned a huge reputation in this competitive market. Since everything is not picture perfect, Epson printers are not an exception. It also suffers from technical glitches and the most frequently faced issue is error 0x69. This Epson error code 0x69 is mainly caused owing to any barrier inside the printer. It might happen because of the cartridge which is not closed properly. This error code takes place because of misarranged document framework present in the windows working framework. This post will guide you through with the effective fixes to overcome this error code without any downtime.
Prominent Reasons Behind Error Code 0x69:
Go through the underlying reasons for this annoying Epson printer error code 0x69 issue to have a clear understanding.
Some of the internal problems or network connection can make the Epson printer corrupt and this happens at the time of downloading. Henceforth, missing executable files, installation file, etc are the most obvious reasons behind this disgusting issue.
Misconfiguration of OS
If you are using an older version of Windows OS, it may lead to a conflict in the Epson printer. Henceforth, the version is the main hindrance in the process of printing if we consider the incompatibility between software printer and the system.
Windows Registry Files
Windows Registry error sometimes interferes with the printing jobs. As a result, if you change the settings of the database unknowingly, you might face this Epson printer error code 0x69.
If you mistakenly remove a file present inside the Epson software package, then it is not possible to interact with the resource device. Therefore, you won’t be able to transfer the data using Bluetooth.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Epson Printer Error code 0x69:
Follow the below steps to understand how to fix Epson printer error code 0x69
- You can face this issue owing to the printer circuitry related to ink system or the print cartridge. For that, you have to open the printer and then switch it off abruptly. After that, you have to wait for more than 15 minutes and then restart it once more. However, if you still face this issue, it may be due to hard error which is easily solvable through certain steps.
- To eradicate this error, it is advisable to update the Windows to the latest version. Epson printer WF36640 error code 0c69 is a major issue if you are using earlier versions of Windows. At least, Windows 7 is required in order to operate the Epson printers.
- First and foremost thing is to open the P.C and press Start.
- After that, write Windows Update in the search box.
- Hit on Windows Update in order to begin the process.
- When you complete the update, you need to reboot the P.C and after that just log in with the help of admin user’s profile.
- Now, press the Start button. After that press All Programs and Accessories, System Tools. Thereafter, navigate to the System Restore tab.
- Now choose the option Restore my computer for an earlier time icon present in the dialogue box. After that, press Next.
- After that, you need to choose the latest system restore section option in order to finish the task.
- Moreover, tap on Next about the confirmation window option to complete the process.
- Eventually, restart the P.C and go ahead using the Epson printer.
Beneficial Fixes for Epson Printer Error 0x69
Fix 1: Update Windows
- First and foremost thing is to press the Start button.
- After that, choose the Control Panel in order to open the Control Panel Window.
- Furthermore, hit the Windows update program which is present under the System and Security submenu.
- Finally, you need to select the Windows update button in order to update Windows.
Fix 2: Examine Connection
- Before you go ahead and install the printer software, you should examine whether there is a connection problem or not.
- If there exists any kind of cable fault between the scanner and the system, the printer can’t print and will display the Epson printer error code 0x69.
- Therefore, you must repair the faulty cable and the disrupted port.
- With this, you can easily negate this Epson printer error.
Fix 3: Driver Update
- First, hit the Start button.
- After that, write Device Manager in the search menu and click on Enter.
- Next, you will find the Device Manager Window along with several other drivers.
- Then, select the correct Epson printer driver,
- Finally, choose the Epson printer driver and just right-click to obtain the update driver menu.
Fix 4: Check the Registry
- In order to begin, enter regedit in the search menu.
- After that, press Enter in order to open the Registry Window.
- Secondly, choose Computer option available in the left-hand pane of the Window.
- Now, press Export option available in the File menu.
- Eventually, select All and thereafter click on Save.
This article covers all the effective fixes pertaining to the Epson printer error code 0x69. If you follow the steps thoroughly, you can easily remove this issue from your printer. Moreover, you can refer the user guide to have a quick glance. Also, give your valuable feedback in the comment section.