Canon Printer is highly demanded because of its extraordinary features and for its outstanding output qualities. Besides its extensible performance, some of the major technical glitches make it the most annoying issue for the Canon printer users. For example, when you try to take a hardcopy of business documents, then while generating multiple copies at a time create a problem. You may get stuck with the unexpected error message, “Error Code 6502 Canon Printer” and the device fails to print a colored copy. Error Code 6502 occurs due to faulty ink cartridge or for absorber failure issue. However, we are going to discuss the effective methods in this content that helps you to overcome the Canon printer Cartridge issue easily.
Significant Issues Behind Error Code 6502 Canon Printer
Some of the common technical issues become a critical factor that may often create Error Code 6502 Canon Printer. So, know the core factors behind this major problem and identify the scanning issue at the very initial stage of the error.
- Outdated printer driver or faulty driver causes the Printer error code 6502 effectively.
- The faulty ink cartridge or damaged sensor unit is one of the main reasons behind this critical error.
- Incorrect installation or incomplete installation of the Canon printer driver is another critical issue behind this annoying problem.
Fix Error Code 6502 Canon Printer With Simple Steps:
There are lots of effective ways that you may use to fix the Error Code 6502 Canon Printer. Here, we are going to discuss some of the feasible solutions that make it easier to tackle this technical glitch. So, you may try out the steps below and speed up your Canon device without compromising the output quality.
Way 1: Update Printer Driver
To perform the printer driver update program, you can fix the scanning issue very easily. Not only that but also it enhances the scanner performance as well.
- First, turn on the system and click on the Start button after starting Windows device. Separate the printer if it is connected to the PC.
- Now, type “devicemnmt.msc” in the search box and launch the Device Manager window by hitting the Enter key from the keyboard.
- After that, click on the Bluetooth Adapter from the list of the devices connected to the PC. Now, expand the option and choose the driver under this section.
- Right-click on it and select Update Driver from the pop-up menu appeared on the screen.
- Then, choose the option says, “Browser my computer for driver software” from the resultant windows and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The entire process will take several minutes to complete and when done, it will show “The Driver is updated successfully”. Reboot the device and connect the printer device to the system to check whether the “Error Code 6502 Canon Printer” appears or not.
Way 2: Reinstall the Canon Driver
You can fix the Canon printer issue by performing the uninstallation program first and then install the driver with the latest version. It helps to keep your scanner up-to-date and keep save from all the critical technical hassle. Hence, follow exactly as instructed below:
- Switch off the Canon printer and separate it from the power outlet.
- Now, press the Windows key from the keyboard and launch the Run dialog box by clicking on the Run.
- After that, type “devicemnmt” in the Run dialog box and hit the Enter key to open the Device Manager window on the display.
- Then, locate the Printers and Devices from the list of the items attached to the computer and expand it.
- Choose the Canon printer and choose the correct model in case of the multiple scanning devices. Now, right-click on it and choose Uninstall Driver option from the list.
- Tap the YES button from the dialog box and confirm the driver uninstallation program. After confirming the process, try to reboot the System and restart the Canon printer.
- Next, connect the PC to the internet and launch the Canon Official website. Now, click on the Download and Install button from the printer driver category. The installation process will take a few minutes to complete. Make sure that the downloaded software is compatible with the Windows OS and your device has enough memory space to load it.
- After installing the Printer firmware successfully, reboot the PC and verify the same error persists or not.
Way 3: Separate the Faulty Cartridge
By separating the damaged ink cartridge, you can also resolve the Error Code 6502 Canon Printer quickly. To perform it, you can take help from the process given below.
- First, turn off the Canon printer by pressing the Power button and disconnect it from the device.
- Unplug the scanner from the power outlet and remove the lid of the printer from the front face gently.
- Now, locate the problematic cartridge that creates technical flaws during the scanning program and pull it out gently.
- Now, cover the printer front side again and connect the device to the PC as well as plug it power outlet again.
- Next, press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds and let it turn on. Now, try to take a print and check whether the printing issue got fixed or not.
Way 4: Resume the Printer
- When the error occurs, turn off the Canon printer by pressing the Power button.
- After waiting a few seconds, press the Resume button and hold down the Power button at the same time until the green light comes on.
- Now, release the Resume button and continue holding down the Power button two times.
- Next, release the Power button and press the Resume button four times until the Canon printer settles down.
- Then, remove all the cables from the printer and unplug the cord from the power. After waiting 30-45 seconds, connect it to the device as well as to the power outlet to check whether the scanning issue occurs or not.
Way 5: Replace the Ink Cartridges
You can replace the printer cartridges by a fresh one and fix the printer error immediately.
- First, shut down the PC and disconnect the printer from the device after switching it off successfully.
- Disconnect the cord from the printer and separate it from the power socket and wait for 3-5 seconds to cool it down.
- Next, remove the lid from the front panel of the Canon printer and pull out the ink cartridges from the slot gently and replace it with a new one.
- After inserting the cartridges, you must check whether the device can recognize it or not.
buy Alphagan generic andnewbloonline.com over the counter
After verifying, cover the lid and connect the cables to restart the Printer and take a hard copy to check whether it is working or not.
Way 6: Reset the Printer
- First, turn off the Canon printer and separate it both from the power outlet and the PC.
- Now, press and hold the Reset button from the back side of the printer for 15-20 seconds. After appearing the green light on the printer front face, release the button and connect all the cords to connect it again to the PC and power socket.
- Finally, insert the paper into the input feeder stay and try to scan by pressing the Print button to check whether the Error Code 6502 Canon Printer got resolved or not.
The Bottom Line
In the above content, we have discussed the steps to overcome the Error Code 6502 Canon Printer effectively. Moreover, we have tried to inform the possible symptoms behind this significant error. Besides this, we have defined the major reasons that are responsible for scanning issue. So, we hope this article will help you a lot to avoid this annoying issue without any technical hassle.