First, before we start discussing how to fix your Fitbit, you should know the uses and the common problems faced by the Fitbit user. You have bought a Fitbit and wondering how to set it up? The question is what a Fitbit exactly does?
In simple words, it is an activity tracker, mainly worn on the wrist. It will help you to track down the distances when you are walking, running, swimming or even cycling. Further, it will also show you the number of calories burned and taken. Some Fitbit also tracks down your heartbeat and quality of sleep. Moreover, you can also connect your phone’s GPS system in order to see the route. In many ways, Fitbit allows receiving text, calls and even calendar alerts. You can also share messages with your friends, family and lots more. So, let’s get to know more about how t fix Fitbit Ionic not syncing.
Uses of Fitbit and how you can set up your Fitbit
We have briefly discussed the uses of the Fitbit above. Now, we will be more specific and will discuss the uses and the steps on how you can set up your Fitbit. This will help you to prevent and fix Fitbit Ionic not syncing problems in the long run.
1. It can track the quality of sleep
In recent models, they have included this new feature. It can track sleeping mode automatically. You just have to log in the sleep duration and quality. If you haven’t moved for more than one hour, then the Fitbit will automatically assume that you have gone to sleep. You will mainly find two modes — One is the normal mode, it only tracks down major movement and the second one is the sensitive mode, it will track all the movements.
2. It can track down your heart rate
It has an amazing feature that can track down your heart rate with a pulse sensor. It has a LED sensor that can detect changes in the volume by reflecting the light on the skin.
This feature is not available in all the trackers. Mainly you will see this feature in the recent one.
3. You should know to set up your Fitbit
You can also connect your Fitbit tracker to your Android, iOS, and even Windows computer, Mac, by installing the Fitbit app. After you have connected, you just need to follow the in-app instructions. The instructions are given below:
- First, you need to create an account with all the basic details
- You can also pair your Fitbit through Bluetooth or even without Bluetooth just by using a wireless sync dongle.
- Now, your Fitbit is ready for you to wear on the wrist.
4. Set your Fitbit so that it can charge properly
You need to be very particular when it comes to charging the Fitbit. But, if you see that your Fitbit is not charging properly, you need to follow the instructions given below. This will also resolve the Fitbit Ionic not syncing problem.
buy super kamagra online http://bodypointforme.com/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/inc/new/super-kamagra.html no prescription
- The first thing that you need to do is to avoid using a USB hub. You can use the charging cable into the wall charger or in a different USB port.
- Now, try to restart your Fitbit.
- Then, you have to clean all the contacts that are saved on your Fitbit.
- Finally, you can also use rubbing alcohol or a toothpick or a toothbrush and clean the pins on the charging cable.
- Using a soft cloth to clean the pins will be best for your Fitbit. Be very careful while cleaning the pins.
5. To change the time on the Fitbit
Make sure the time on your phone and on the Fitbit are the same. This will also help to solve the Fitbit Ionic not syncing error. If you see that the time is not the same, then follow the instructions given below:
- First, try to sync your tracker with the device manually.
- Make sure that the Fitbit tracker is updated.
- Use a Fitbit app to make sure that you select the correct time zone. First, you need to click on the account icon and select the ‘advanced settings’ and then ‘time zone’. And, then turn off the automatic option. Click the ‘time zone’ and select the correct time.
How can you sync your Fitbit, and what you will do if your Fitbit is still not syncing?
You will see that your Fitbit is syncing whenever you connect your Fitbit tracker with the Fitbit app on a mobile phone. You can also turn on the ‘all day sync’ so that it syncs throughout the day. It is a little different in the case of computers.
buy cialis pack online http://bodypointforme.com/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/inc/new/cialis-pack.html no prescription
If you sync your Fitbit tracker with the computer, it will sync every time after 15-20 mins automatically.
Further, you just need to keep the two devices in close contact and have plug in the wireless dongle. At the top of the screen, you will see the tracker image; by pulling it down you can manually initiate the sync.
Often, you have seen when you pair your tracker with a phone via Bluetooth, and it isn’t as stable as with the Wi-Fi connection. You just need to follow the given instructions if you see that your Fitbit Ionic not syncing properly:
- The first thing you need to do is turn off the Fitbit ionic, and then after a few seconds, turn it off.
- Do the same thing with your phone as well. You need to restart your phone and make sure that your Bluetooth is enabled.
- There are two options, ‘always connected’ and ‘all day sync’. You need to make sure that they are enabled on your Ionic.
- Now, force close the Fitbit app, and you can also refresh the connection between the phone and the Ionic.
- You can also uninstall the Fitbit and then again reinstall, to see whether you can sync now. Some users have confirmed that the syncing problem is with the app.
So, this was all about Fitbit ionic, uses and how to set the Fitbit is given in detail. Even if the Fitbit ionic is not syncing, the instruction given above will assist you. It will help you to know the main reason and to sort out the problem. Now, you won’t have to face Fitbit Ionic not syncing issue.