If you are a gamer, then you must be aware of NVIDIA GeForce Experience software. This enhances the graphics quality of online games. If you are facing the GeForce Experience not working issue, then no need to worry anymore.
Many NVIDIA GeForce experience users have claimed that they are facing this situation since they have gone through the Windows 10 update. The software won’t open in any window.
We have gathered some effective fixes to solve this GeForce Experience issue. The software denies launching whenever you want to explore it. Go through the following solutions to get rid of this error.
Salient Fixes for NVIDIA GeForce Experience Not Working Issue:
If you have tried several times to launch the software, but your effort goes in vain, then you can try some technical fixes to eradicate the error. You can try launching the application after restarting the computer that you are using.
If that fails too, you need some expert solutions that work universally on other computers to eradicate the GeForce Experience not working 2018 issue.
Fix 1: Reinstallation of GeForce Experience
If none of the basic troubleshooting is working for you, then this is the first and foremost hack you should try. Reinstalling the GeForce Experience software will help you in this case. Follow these simple guidelines to get over this issue.
- Press and hold the Windows and R keys to launch the Run dialog box.
- You need to fill the Open box with ‘appwiz.cpl’. Hence, click on the OK button. This will launch the Programs and Features window on your Windows PC.
- Locate NVIDIA GeForce Experience software from the list of Programs. Double-click on the program.
- Next, opt for the Uninstall option. Follow each and every guideline to complete the uninstallation of the Geforce Experience software. You may uninstall some NVIDIA applications. But don’t forget to reinstall before you proceed.
- Visit the official website of the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software.
- Download all the necessary applications along with the GeForce Experience software. Wait until the download is over.
- Initiate the installation process of the software as soon as the download completes.
Try launching the GeForce Experience software after the installation is successful. Check if you can launch it now.
Fix 2: Check Out the Driver’s Compatibility
GeForce Experience not working issues can come up due to drivers’ incompatibility. If the first hack was not useful, then you should follow the guidelines mentioned below.
- Go to the Windows logo at the bottom-left corner of the desktop. Click on it and on the Search bar, look for the Device Manager.
- Open the result named the Device Manager among all the results.
- Once the Device Manager appears, you need to expand the Display Adapters option.
- Locate the NVIDIA Graphics Card. Double-click on it. If you can’t locate the card, then you have to opt for the Action option. Then choose the Scan for Hardware Changes option. There you will get the NVIDIA Graphics Card.
- Next, select the Update Driver option and click on the Ok button.
- Choose the Search Automatically For Updated Driver Software option. This will search for the latest driver for your Windows PC.
Wait until the task gets completed. Now, reboot your computer and run the GeForce Experience software to check if the error persists. You may additionally search for the latest display drivers from the official website of NVIDIA. This may benefit you in the same way that a manual driver update does.
Fix 3: Enable the GeForce Experience Service
If you are still stuck with the GeForce Experience not working issue, then you might have to re-enable the service. This is quite an easy task if you go through the instructions given below.
- Open the Run prompt just by pressing the Windows and R keys at the same time.
- Fill the Run prompt with ‘services.msc’. Next, click on the OK button to explore the Services window.
- Look for NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service under the Service console. Double-click on the same service. You have to set the Startup Type as Automatic.
- Start the service if the service has been disabled.
- You have to do the same process for the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Backend Service. Next, you have to locate the NVIDIA Telemetry Container service. This might be unavailable for some PCs. You may avoid this task if the service is unavailable. Then you need to set the type as Automatic for this service.
Try to expand the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software after applying the fix stated above.
Fix 4: Reinstall the Device Drivers
NVIDIA GeForce Experience should respond after reinstallation, driver update, service-enabling. If it doesn’t work still now, then you can opt for the driver-reinstallation method. Use the following guidelines to get rid of this issue.
- Press and hold Windows and the X key from the keyboard. This will only work on Windows 10 platform. The shortcut opens a context menu.
- You have to select the Device Manager option from the menu.
- Locate the option named Display Adapters from the left pane of the window. Expand the option and right-click on the NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card.
- Choose the Uninstall option from the drop-down menu.
- Meanwhile, you have to visit the official website of NVIDIA Drivers. You can opt for the necessary driver cards under the Manual Driver Search section.
- Make sure that the graphics cards are compatible with the version of your operating system. Next, proceed with the Start Search option.
- Download the latest driver and initiate the installation on your Windows PC. Follow the guidelines on your computer screen for the complete installation.
After the installation is successful, you can reboot your Windows PC. Further, check if the GeForce Experience starts responding now.
Fix 5: Check for Hardware Glitches
This hack is only for those who use Windows desktop PCs. They can look for hardware issues like graphics card’s position in the computer. Follow the instructions sincerely to eradicate the GeForce Experience issue.
- Shut down your desktop computer. Remove all the connecting cables from the computer.
- Make sure that you have detached the power cable, as well. Open up the covering and locate the Graphics Card seated on the PCI Express Slot.
- Remove the Graphics Card, carefully. Next, clean up that slot with utmost care with the help of a clean cotton cloth.
- Plugin the Graphics Card back to its slot. Make sure that the card is seated firmly and the latches are well-fitted.
Now, switch on your computer and try launching the GeForce Experience.
Fix 6: Deactivate the Firewall
You can temporarily disable the Windows Defender Firewall to restart the GeForce Experience software. Many users have got benefitted from this simple fix. You can try it, too.
- Click the Windows logo situated at the bottom-left corner of the desktop screen. Search for the Windows Defender Firewall using the Search box. Click on the Windows Defender Firewall option from the list of results.
- Choose the Allow An App Or Feature Through Windows Defender Firewall option from the left pane.
- From the right pane, choose the Change Settings option. Make sure that you are logged into the admin account of your computer.
- Locate the NVIDIA GeForce Experience program. Block the program so that it doesn’t face any interruption from the Firewall.
- If the program is not listed there, opt for the Allow Another App option. Next, click on the Browse option. Add the file path of the program. Click on the Open option. Finally, choose the Add option.
- Check all the checkmarks for the NVIDIA GeForce Experience program before confirming the process. Lastly, click the OK option.
This should eradicate the GeForce Experience issue.
Hopefully, the guide was helpful in removing the GeForce Experience not working error on your Windows PC. You can additionally disable the third-party antivirus if you have one.
buy symbicort online buy symbicort no prescription
This will help you to launch the application without any error.