With Fitbit, you get the chance to capture and records all your daily activities. When you wear this gadget on your hand, it automatically tends to display your active heart rate. But if it fails to display your heart rate accurately then you need to troubleshoot it.
All you need to know is how to fix heart rate monitor on a Fitbit Charge 2. After you know the process, you will be able to fix the problem all by yourself.
2 Ways to Fix the Heart Rate Monitor on a Fitbit Charge 2
We are going to provide you with the complete procedure on how to fix the heart rate monitor. So, go through this section and apply the methods to mitigate the problem associated with Fitbit Charge 2.
Fix 1: Reset the Fitbit Charge 2
First, you have to reset your Fitbit Charge 2 to check if this can fix the problem. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, you have to put your Fitbit Charge 2 into the charging cradle and then plug in the USB cable to a power source.
- On the next step, you have to press and hold the single button that you are going to find on the side of your Fitbit Charge 2. After holding it for near about 15 seconds you will see the Fitbit icon on the screen.
- Release the button when the Fitbit icon goes away. After that, you have to disconnect the USB cable from the port.
buy singulair online buy singulair online no prescription
Now, check if the problem is fixed or not that you were dealing with. If this did not fix the issue, it is time to opt for a factory reset.
Fix 2: Factory Reset Of Fitbit Charge 2
You must know that with a factory reset, all the data will get erased from your Fitbit Charge 2. You can back them up by connecting with your computer.
Then, you have to perform the below steps to factory reset your Fitbit Charge 2.
- Connect your Fitbit Charge 2 to its power source first. Then, press the single button and hold it.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the port after two seconds while holding the button.
- Release the button after eight seconds. Then, after one second, press and hold the button again.
- You have to release the button when the screen flashes ALT. After one second, press and hold the button again.
- Release the button again when the Fitbit vibrates and press and hold the button again.
- Release the button when you will see ERROR on the screen. Then, hold the button again.
- After that, you will see ERASE on the screen.
The factory reset of your Fitbit Charge 2 is done.
These were the solutions that you have to perform to fix the issue that you are currently dealing with on your Fitbit Charge 2. Hopefully, you will be able to fix the heart rate monitor with the help of the above instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix if Fitbit stops working?
In case, your Fitbit is not working, you have to go to the Settings first and select Bluetooth. After that turn the Bluetooth Off and back On. Open the Fitbit app and you have to restart your iPhone or iPad if your Fitbit device did not sync. If the Fitbit device still does not sync after restarting, you have to log in to your Fitbit account on another device and sync.
How perfect is the heart rate monitor of the Fitbit Charge 2?
The heart rate of the Fitbit Charge 2 is accurate 84% of the time. The Basis Peak was the time’s accurate 83%. According to researchers, the tracker gets less accurate when someone exercises much harder. Generally, Fitbit underestimates the heart rate and the Basis Overestimates it.
How long does the Fitbit battery last?
The battery of a Fitbit device is going to stay for five to seven days if you charge it fully. Though it depends on the exact model of Fitbit and the way you use it.