Lenovo Laptop Screen Flickering is one of the most common errors which you can encounter with your device. Well, if you are facing this error and want to resolve it, then you are on the perfect page. This article consists of a step by step guidance as well as the causes to get rid of this error with your device. So, at first, let’s have a look at the causes of this error, after that, you will be walked through the solutions part.
Causes for the Lenovo Laptop Screen Flickering Error
There are many possible reasons for which you are getting this frustrating error. You may encounter this error anytime in the process of accessing your Lenovo laptop. However, the possible reasons behind the error include:
- Graphics Card Error – May you are getting this error due to an internal error of your graphics card or may you encounter so, just because of your outdated graphics driver.
- Otherwise, you are getting this error due to a system glitch of your system monitor.
Check out the solutions to eliminate the error instantly.
Fix Lenovo Laptop Screen Flickering in a Jiffy
Here are some expert provided hacks using which you will be able to troubleshoot this error without any hassle. Try to follow them whichever looks convenient for you:
Method 1: Update BIOS
You can also update the BIOS to resolve this error on your own. In that case, try to follow these steps mentioned below:
- At first, you have to go to the official website of Lenovo.
- Now, in the search box, you have to search for the product which you want to use with the search box.
- After that, you need to choose Drivers & Software as well as a tap on the BIOS/UEFI in order to expand this category.
- Now, you have to tap on the eye-shaped button which is situated next to the latest BIOS update.
- Now, you have to tap on the download button in order to download the BIOS update package.
- Navigate to the executable file which you have downloaded as well as you have to follow the onscreen instructions to install the BIOS update to your computer.
- After that, you have to restart your laptop and check whether the screen of your laptop recovers or not.
Method 2: Resolve the Hardware Issues
You can also get this error with your Lenovo laptop due to some hardware conflict. In that case, tryout these steps to eliminate this glitch:
- Once you encounter this error with your device, then be sure about that, there is no magnet placed around your laptop. If you place any magnet around your laptop, then it will create a magnetic field as a result of which it creates a magnetic field and which can make your screen blink.
- After that, you have to check whether the cables inside your laptop are connected properly to your screen or not. You can also swing your screen and check whether it flickers or not. If it flickers again, then you have to remove the cover of your laptop as well as you have to reconnect those cables.
After completing all these process, you have to check the status of the error. If it persists, then try to follow the next method mentioned below.
Method 3: Update the Device Drivers
In case, if you are using outdated device drivers then you can encounter this typical error with your device. In this situation, you need to update your device drivers to eliminate this error from your device using these steps:
- At first, you have to go to the start button and locate the search bar.
- In the search bar, you have to search for the Update device drivers. Hit Enter to continue.
- Now, you will be able to see a list of search results.
- From the list, you have to choose the most appropriate one.
- Once you navigate to the update device drivers tab, then you will be able to see a list of installed applications on your device.
- From that list, you have to choose the most appropriate one and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update process.
- Once this process finishes, you have to check the status of the error. This time, you will be able to fix this error without any hassle.
In this knowledge based article, experts have provided a step by step guidance using which, you will be able to resolve this error without any hassle. In that case, try to follow each and every step carefully, try to avoid step jumping. In case, if you encounter any kind of system glitch while trying to perform this action, then you can leave a comment as your feedback. On that note we are concluding this post and will see you in the next one.