Netflix Streaming error code M7111-5059 is a common problem often faced by lots of Netflix users. When this error occurs, it means that Netflix is using VPN, proxies, or unblockers to acknowledge the internet service.
When you are trying to open the streaming Netflix on the device, you may encounter the error code M7111-5059 on the screen. Thus, it can prevent you from using Netflix and the situation becomes very annoying.
This error code comes with an error message that says “Whoops, something went wrong… Streaming Error. You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit Netflix.com/proxy. Error code M7111-5059.”
This error code appears if you do not remove the cache data, cookies, and browsing data from the browser.
Causes of Netflix Streaming Error Code M7111-5059:
Below we are going to list some common causes as to why this error code occurs:
- If you are using the Tunnel broker on the device.
- Enable the IPV6
- Using Proxy and VPN.
- An older version of the browser.
- Corrupted web browser
- Poor internet connection
Six Different Procedures to Resolve Netflix Streaming Error Code M7111-5059:
Here we will be providing all the procedures that may help you out to resolve the Netflix Streaming error code M7111-5059 on the device. Thus, go through these procedures step by step until the problem is solved.
Procedure 1 – Check the Internet Connection
A poor internet connection can cause the Netflix Streaming error code: M7111-5059 on the system. Therefore, you need to check if the internet connection is properly connected or not. If not, then connect them and check if the issue has been solved or not.
Procedure 2 – Turn Off the VPN
Sometimes, this error code occurs if you are using the VPN to change the location with multiple configuration files. So, you should disable the VPN that you are using on the system. After doing this, reopen the application and then check if the error code still persists or not.
Procedure 3 – Disable the Proxy Connection
Using the proxy connection can occur the Netflix Streaming error code M7111-5059 on the device. So, you need to disable it by following these steps:
- Press the Win + R buttons to launch the Run box.
- Type inetcpl.cpl and then hit the Enter button or click on the OK option.
- When you are in the Internet Properties window, go to the Connections tab and then click on the LAN Settings option.
- In the LAN Settings window, untick on the Use a proxy server for your LAN option. Then click on the OK option to save the changes.
Procedure 4 – Remove the Cache Data, Cookies, and Browsing Data
If the browser is full of cached data, cookies, and browsing data, then you may encounter this error message on the device. So, you need to remove them as soon as possible. Hence the following steps will help you to remove the cache data, cookies and browsing data:
- Launch the Google Chrome application and then click on the menu icon at the top right corner.
- In the menu list, select the Settings.
- From the Settings window, scroll down the page and find the Advanced tab, select it.
- When the Advanced window opens, click on the Clear Browsing Data option under the Privacy section.
- In that window, set the time range that you need. Then tick on the box next to the Cache Data, Cookies, and Browsing Data.
- Thereafter, click on the Clear Data option to clear them. After removing them, restart the device and then try to launch the Netflix to check if the issue is gone or not.
Procedure 5 – Install the Latest Version of the Web Browser
An older version of the web browser can result in the Netflix Streaming error code M7111-5059 on the computer. Therefore, you must update the driver. To know more about it, follow these steps hereunder:
- Open the Google Chrome application and then go to the Menu list.
- From the menu list, choose the Help and then click on the About Google Chrome.
- In that window, the web browser will find the available updates.
- If any updates are available then the browser will automatically update.
- Once the update process is finished, restart your computer and then try to use Netflix.
Procedure 6 – Turn Off the IPV6
If the IPV6 is enabled on the PC, then you can see this error code. So, you should disable it immediately. Here’s how to do that:
- Click on the Start icon and then select the Control Panel from the Start menu list.
- From the Control Panel window, go to the Network and Sharing Center section. Then select the Change Adapter Settings option from the left panel.
- On the right-window, right-click on the Local Area Connection and select the Properties.
- In the Properties window, find the Internet Protocol version 6 (IPV6) option and then unmark it to disable it.
- Once you are done with these steps, click on the Apply option and then OK button to save the changes.
These are the six procedures that can help you to get rid of the Netflix Streaming error code M7111-5059 on the computer.