Quickbooks error 1935 is a common error that occurs when the .NET Framework files are not available to install the Quickbook software on your system. As a result, it prevents you from installing the Quickbooks software and the situation is frustrating.
This error code comes with an error message stating that “Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework”. Sometimes, you can also encounter an error message that is “Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly”.
This error code generally appears if the Microsoft .Net framework has not been updated correctly. However, it is possible to resolve this error. Here, we are going to provide some amazing hacks that can help you to get rid of this particular error on the device instantly.
What are the Causes Behind Quickbooks Error 1935
There are several reasons that can be responsible for the Quickbooks install error 1935. Below, we have listed all the possible reasons:
- Corrupted Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Incorrect or improper installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Incomplete installation of Quickbooks.
- Third-Party security software.
- Enabled Windows Firewall
- Virus or Malware infection.
To fix the QuickBook installer error 1935, follow the hacks which are mentioned in the section.
How to Fix Quickbook Error 1935
Here are seven easy and effective workarounds to fix Quickbook error 1935 on your system.
Hack 1 – Update the Microsoft .NET Framework Application
An outdated version of the Microsoft .NET Framework application can cause this installer error. So, you must update it from time to time. To update it follow these steps:
- At first, go to the official website of the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Search for the latest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework application.
- After finding it, download it by clicking on the Download button.
- Once it is downloaded, install it correctly. After that, you need to follow the directions appearing on the computer screen to complete the installation process.
- After finishing the installation process, restart the system and then try to install the Quickbook software.
Hack 2 – Uninstall the Microsoft .Net Framework Application and Install it Again
Corrupted Microsoft .Net Framework application can definitely result in Quickbooks error 1935 on your computer. So, you can remove this application and reinstall it again as explained below:
- Open the Control Panel.
- On the Control Panel window, go to the Programs and Features section.
- Expand the Programs and Features section, scroll down the page and select the Microsoft .Net Framework application. After that, click on the Uninstall option.
- Once the uninstallation process is complete, restart the device and then reinstall it again.
- To install it, visit the official website of the Microsoft .Net Framework and find the latest version of this application.
- After that, install it properly.
- Once the installation process is done, reboot the device and check if the error code still occurs or not.
Hack 3 – Disable the Windows Firewall
If the Windows firewall is enabled then you might find this error code on the device. So, you must disable it before installing the QuickBooks software. To do that, follow the steps hereunder:
- Press the Windows Home button and select the Control Panel.
- On the Control Panel window, double-click on the Windows Firewall section.
- Click on the Turn Windows Firewall on and off checkbox on the left panel.
- On the right window, tick on the Turn Off Windows Firewall option for both Public Network Settings and Private Network Settings section.
- After doing this, click on the Save button to save it.
Hack 4 – Uninstall the Security Software
Another third-party security software can also prevent you from installing the Quickbooks software on your computer. So, remove it at the earliest and see whether it makes any changes or not.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- On the Control Panel window, double-click on the Programs and Features section.
- Scroll down the page until you find the Security software, then select it. After that, you will see the Uninstall option, click on it.
- After finishing the uninstallation process, reboot your PC and then try to install the Quickbook software to check if the error still occurs or not.
Hack 5 – Repair the Microsoft .Net Framework Application
Due to the damaged Microsoft .Net Framework application, the Quickbooks error 1935 can occur. So, you need to repair this application. Here’s how to do that:
- Press the Win and X buttons to launch the WinX menu list and select the Control Panel.
- Locate and select the Programs and Features section.
- Find the Microsoft .Net Framework application, right-click on it. After that, choose the Repair button.
- Once the repair process is done, reboot your PC and then check if the error still persists or not.
Hack 6 – Turn on or Activate the Selective Startup Mode
When you are trying to install the Quickbooks software on the system, you need to turn on the Selective startup mode from your PC. In order to fix this error by following these directions given below:
- Click on the Start button and select the Run box to open it.
- Type ‘msconfig’ and click on OK or press the Enter button.
- On the System Configuration window, go to the General tab and select the Load System Services and Selective Startup options.
- Next, move to the Services tab, select the Hide all Microsoft Services option. After that, click on the Disable All button.
- Then unmark the Hide all Microsoft Services option.
- Ensure that the Windows installer is unmarked.
- After following these steps, click on the Apply button followed by the OK option to save it.
- Reboot the PC and check if the error is fixed or not.
After installing the Quickbook software, you must turn off the selective startup mode to restore the system to its normal configuration. If you don’t know how to do that then follow the undermentioned steps:
- Launch the System Configuration window.
- Go to the General tab and click on the Normal Startup button. Then click on the OK option to turn off the selective startup mode.
Hack 7 – Update the Operating System
Updating the system is an easy task to solve the Quickbooks error 1935 on your computer. So, you must keep the system up to date. The following steps will help you:
- Press the Win + I keys together to launch the Settings window.
- Double-click on the Update & Security section and select the Update tab.
- On the Update tab, click on the Check for Updates button to check available updates.
- If an update is available, you will see the Update button so click on it.
- Once the task is complete, restart the system automatically.
The above-mentioned steps are effective and easy to implement for eliminating QuickBooks error 1935.