If you are using QuickBooks application, and fail to registers or activating it with proper authentication then it has fair chances of leading to an error. QuickBooks Registration error mainly occurs due to incorrect QuickBooks license information.
You can fix the issue by just checking the license number and the product code. You will get messages like, “We’re sorry, but your activation was interrupted”. Or you can get “The validation code is incorrect”, “This service is temporarily unavailable” message if you encounter with the QuickBooks Registration Error. To avoid any further technical glitches you need to fix this problem at the earliest.
You can experience the QuickBooks registration error if there is a poor internet connection. Sometimes, putting incorrect data and time settings on the Windows computer can cause issues in Quickbooks. Another reason for Quickbooks registration error is faulty Microsoft XML Core Services, which can trigger issues at the time of accessing the Quickbooks application.
3 Easy Methods To Fix The Quickbooks Registration error
There are a few methods that can help you to get rid of the QuickBook error in just seconds. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned methods carefully to get rid of the issue.
Method 1: Assign the Administrative Rights to the User account
To fix the QuickBooks registration error, assigning administrative rights to the user account can help you to fix the issue. And for that, you have to do the following steps:
- First, you have to go to the Start Search box.
- Next, write “Control panel” on the start search box and hit the Enter button.
- And from the Control Panel, you have to go to the Settings of the Computer.
- From the settings, you have to choose the Family and other users. And you will find this option under the “Accounts” section.
- Now, you have to choose the user that you want to give the administrative rights of the computer.
- You have to click on “OK” now to sign-in once again on the Windows system.
- If you are still getting QuickBooks errors, even after creating the administrative account in the Windows system, then you have to check out the next step to fix the error.
Method 2: Configure the Windows Firewall
If the above steps did not help you to fix the QuickBook Registration error, you have to configure the Windows Firewall by following these steps:
- First, go to the Windows Start Button. Now, write “Windows Firewall” in the search box.
- Now, you have to select the “Windows Firewall” from the searched list and click on it.
- In the Windows Firewall windows, click on the Advanced Settings options.
- In the Advanced Settings tab, you have to place right-click on the Inbound Rules option. Choose the “New Rule “ option from there.
- Now, you have to select the port and hit the “Next” button.
- Check if the TCP option is verified and hit the “Next” button again.
- Now, you have to select the “Allow Connections” option and click on “Next” again.
- Check whether all the profiles in the Windows systems that are displayed on the Prompt windows Tab are selected.
- Now, you have to hit the “Next” button and choose a name for the rule.
- Lastly, you have to click on “Finish” to end the process.
After performing the above steps, now you have to check if the QuickBook Registration error is still or not in the Windows system. If this step, did not fix the issue, you have to look out for the next method that is mentioned below.
Method 3: Register the MSXML Files
If you are still getting the Quickbook Registration error, then you can simply try for registering the MSXML files in the Windows Operating system. And for that you have to perform the following steps:
- First, you have to hit the Windows and R key together. And hit the Enter Button next. This will open the Run Windows. In the Run Dialog Box, write “ cd/windows/syswow64”.
- Now, hit the Enter button and write “regsvr32 MSXML4.dll” in the Command Prompt windows.
- Next, you have to write “regsvr32 MSXML6.dll” in the Command Prompt windows and hit the Enter button again.
After applying the above-mentioned methods, in this article, you will be able to fix the QuickBooks Registration error. If the problem persists, you can uninstall the QuickBooks and you can reinstall it again by using the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.