Razer Synapse not detecting mouse is one of the most common technical problems encountered by numerous Windows users.
Windows 7 older versions do not support Synapse properly. If you are using an older version of Windows 7 this issue might occur.
The other causes include the installation of the older drivers for Razer products. If your Windows is not updated to the latest version, then this issue might arise. To solve the matter, it is better not to wait and instead try some effective solutions. To know them, look ahead to the solutions section.
Razer Synapse not Detecting Mouse and Keyboard [Solutions]
Before going to the solution you need to make sure that you are logged in the admin account of your computer. Also, check the internet connection status, whether it is active or not.
Use the easy methods to fix the Razer Synapse 3 not detecting mouse issues permanently. Therefore, follow all the information properly that is mentioned below.
Solution 1: Reinstall Razer Synapse
To fix the razer synapse issue, you need to reinstall the Razer Synapse app and for that follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- First of all, press down the Win+R keys simultaneously to open the Run window.
- After that, go to the Run box and type appwiz.cpl. Then, select the OK button.
- Now, find and select the Razer Synapse option from the list.
- Thereafter, left-click on the Uninstall/Change tab.
- Confirm the process by clicking on the Uninstall or OK button.
After that, remove the leftover of the Razer Synapse files.
- Open the File Explorer (Win+E) on your computer.
- Then, get into the Razer folder and for that, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer.
- After that, disable the hidden items option to ensure all the files are shown in the list.
- Next, remove all the files from the Razer folder.
- Now, go to C:\ProgramData\Razer and check the hidden items.
- Thereafter, remove all the files and folders.
- In the end, restart your PC and then reinstall the Razer Synapse.
Hopefully, after applying all of these steps properly the problem will be solved.
Solution 2: Disable the Antivirus Program
Sometimes, the antivirus software on your PC causing different problems, Razer Synapse not detecting mouse is one among them. If this is the case, then disable the antivirus program to fix the matter. After that, try to use your mouse and check whether it works properly or not.
Solution 3: Update Razer Mouse Driver
The Razer Synapse not detecting mouse issue can be solved by updating the device driver. Here, we have explained two different ways to update the Razer mouse driver. Go with your best option.
Way 1: Using Device Manager
To update the Razer mouse driver from device manager, at first, open the Run bar (Win+R) and in it type devmgmt.msc. After that click on OK, this will open the Device Manager on your computer screen. Now, locate the “Mice and other pointing devices” section and double-click on it to expand.
Further, right-click on your Razer mouse driver and then select the “Update driver” option. Next, select the way with which you want to update the driver. Allow the on-screen instructions. Once, the mouse driver is updated successfully, restart your PC and verify the issue status.
Way 2: Using Razer Support Site
- At first, launch a browser and using it open Razer Support.
- Next, from the “Select a product” section, select the Mice and Marts option.
- After that, from the available options select your mouse model.
- Now, click on Software & Drivers.
- Thereafter, you need to find a driver for your computer and select the Download option.
- Once downloaded, install the mouse driver on your computer.
- Lastly, restart your computer and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
Solution 4: Check the Hardware Problem
To fix the razer synapse not detecting mouse and keyboard issue, you need to check if there is anything wrong with the hardware or not.
Sometimes, the mouse or keyboard is not noticed by the Razer Synapse because of the hardware defects. If this is the case, then you need to change the mouse or keyboard.
All these are effective workarounds to solve the mouse detection problem on Razer Synapse.