Samsung Printer is famous for its extensible features and outstanding performance. Moreover, its multi-functional units able to generate multiple copies without compromising output quality. Besides its incredible performance, some of the technical glitches make it complicated to handle and you may get stuck with the error when you try to scan your important business documents. Therefore, you can come across the unexpected error message, Samsung printer error code 11 1112 and the printer fails to work anymore. Furthermore, the Samsung printer device stops to respond and the system starts to freeze on a frequent basis. However, we are going to talk about the effective methods in this content to overcome this annoying issue permanently.
Significant Issues Behind Samsung Printer Error Code 11 1112:
There are lots of common issues which becomes the critical reasons for the occurrence of Samsung printer error code 11 1112 very often. So, you must know the issues from the primary stage that help you to identify the core factors for the printer error.
- Outdated printer driver causes the Samsung printer error code 11 1112 and fails to work.
- Malware attack is a responsible reason for this annoying issue.
- Incorrect installation or misconfiguration of the driver is another problem that triggers the printer error. Besides this, the incomplete installation of the Samsung printer is a barrier to scanning the documents.
Fix Samsung Printer Error Code 11 1112 With Technical Troubleshooting Steps:
Let’s have a look at some of the effective ways that help you to resolve the Samsung Printer update process effectively. Here, we are going to talk about those technical steps that become easy to avoid the Samsung printer error code 11 1112 permanently.
Fix 1: Update Printer Driver
To perform the update program on the obsolete driver, you can fix the Samsung printer device error effectively. Moreover, it helps to overcome any scanning device problem easily.
- First, type “devicemgmr” in the search box and hit the Enter key to open the Device Manager window on the display.
- Now, choose the Device & Printer option and expand it. Next, choose the printer driver with its model. Make sure that you have selected the correct model in case of the multiple scanning devices.
- Right-click on it and select Update driver from the pop-up menu. Confirm the Driver update process by choosing the option says, “Update the Printer Driver Automatically” from the next window.
- Click the Next button and let it start to install the latest version of the printer driver. This process will take a few minutes to confirm and when done, try to restart the PC as well as resolve the Samsung printer error code 11 1112 effectively.
Fix 2: Reinstall the Printer Driver
You can remove the Samsung printer driver and install the driver with the latest version that helps you to resolve the printer issue without any hassle. So, follow the process below and fix any printer driver issue immediately.
- Type “control” in the search box and launch the Control Panel window by hitting the Enter key.
- After that, click on the Programs & Features from the Control Panel window. Tap on Uninstall a Program under the Programs & Features section.
- Now, locate the Samsung Printer driver and its associated files from lists of items and right-click on it.
- Choose the Uninstall option from the pop-up menu and tap the YES button from the resultant confirmation dialog box.
- The driver uninstallation program will start automatically immediately after confirming the step. Wait until the program is finished.
- When done, try to reboot the system and resolve the Samsung printer error easily.
- First, type “devicemngr” in the Run dialog box and launch the Device Manager window by pressing the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Now, locate the Devices and Printer from the list of the hardware devices and expand the menu.
- Select the Samsung Printer model and right-click on it if multiple devices are present. Choose the Uninstall from the pop-up menu.
- It will take a couple of minutes after confirming the uninstallation process and reboot after finishing the driver removal program successfully.
However, after removing the Samsung printer driver, go to Samsung’s official website and type the Printer model number. Then, click on the Download and Install button to install the latest version of the driver. The installation process will take a few minutes to complete and restart the device finally.
Fix 3: Scan Malware
By running the system security software, you can avoid the printer error effortlessly. Moreover, it will help you to protect your printer device from all the possible virus attack like system threats.
- Download the System Security software from a trustworthy website and save the downloaded folder on the desktop.
- After that, double-tap on the folder and locate the executable file. Then, run the antivirus installer by double-clicking on it. The installation process will take several minutes to complete and then click on the Finish button to end the program.
- Now, double-click on the antivirus icon and open the window. Tap on the Scan tab or click on the Scan for Virus option from the resultant window.
- Then, choose either a Quick Scan or Full Scan as per your requirements.
- Confirm the scanning process by hitting the YES button from the confirmation dialog box. It will start to run automatically and identify the malware infected files and disinfect them accordingly.
- Restart the PC and try to generate the hardcopy to check whether it is working or not.
Fix 4: Perform System Restore
To perform the System Restore operation, you can troubleshoot most of the printer related issues. Therefore, you can run this program and fix Samsung printer error code 11 1112 effectively.
- Click on the Start button and reboot the System in Administrator mode. After successfully restarting the Windows, type “System Tools” in the search box. Further, hit the Enter key from the keyboard to launch the System Tools window.
- Choose System Restore option from the window and press the Next button from the System Restore window.
- Then, you need to tap the YES button and confirm the process from the confirmation dialog box.
- The system restores process will help to get back the device OS at the time of manufacturing the PC. This valuable program will take a few hours to complete and remember, it will remove all the data stored in your device. So, you must keep the important documents and it will start to reboot automatically when done.
In the above article, we have discussed the significant issues behind the Samsung printer error code 11 1112. Moreover, we have defined the steps to fix the problem effectively. Similarly, we have tried to analyze the possible symptoms that help you to identify the problem from the very initial stage of the problem. So, we hope this content will be helpful to overcome the printer error technically and ultimately will enhance the printer’s performance.