Fixing Destiny 2 error code Buffalo is not an easy task to perform. But, if you are a tech-savvy person, then you can resolve it with a few manual tweaks.
Because of the error, you might get a notification and will not able to log in again to the platform until the matter gets solved.
Generally, the Destiny 2 error faced by the users who have not signed in recently to their platform account. If the subscription has expired or the server is under maintenance, then also this error code appears on the screen.
Effective Solutions to Fix the Destiny 2 Error Code Buffalo PC
The effective solutions that you can implement on your own to fix the Destiny 2 error code Buffalo are as follows:
Solution 1: Delete a Certain File
To fix error code Buffalo Destiny 2 from PC, apply the following steps properly.
- At first, open the Run dialog box and for that, press the Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard.
- After that, type %appdata% and click on the OK option to open it.
- Thereafter, you need to scroll down until you notice the Bungie folder, open it.
- Now, open the “DestinyPC” folder and then, open the “Prefs” named folder.
- Thereafter, select the cvars.xml file, right-click on it and choose the Delete option.
- In the end, reopen your Destiny game, and hopefully, the problem gets resolved now.
Solution 2: Change the Server to a Different Location
To fix this issue, you need to change the server to a different location. For that, allow the below-mentioned instructions.
- First of all, shut down the Destiny 2 application. After that, go to the Blizzard desktop application and then select the Destiny 2 landing page.
- Below the play button, you will observe the drop-down list and from there you can change the Desired Region.
Solution 3: Fix Battlenet Client Error
Sometimes users might be unable to communicate with the server after logging in. To fix this issue, simply logging out and logging in again to the Battlenet client. If re-login might not work, then restart the client. Thus, you might be able to solve the issue.
Solution 4: Use a VPN service
It might be difficult to use a VPN service. You should ask your network service provider to check if using a VPN is okay or not. After using a VPN, you might be able to play the game normally.
After successfully start the game, you should close the VPN program as you won’t require this anymore.
Solution 5: Keep Trying to Connect
When the server becomes overcrowded at that time this error occurs. Before trying to fix the Destiny 2 error code buffalo, users should try to reconnect for a couple of minutes.
After waiting for a few minutes, users might be able to play their games normally.