Windows update error code 0x8024a105 is one of the most prevalent error codes that is faced by a huge number of users. Most of the users face this code when they are trying to update their Operating System. There are various reasons responsible for this particular error code. It is recommended, however, that whenever you face this error, you need to resolve it as soon as possible. Keeping that in mind, here, in this guide, we are going to discuss the probable reasons and the workable methods to fix the issue on your own. So, try to follow them exactly in the same manner as stated below.
What Causes Windows Update Error Code 0x8024a105?
There are various causes for why users might face this particular Windows update error code 0x8024a105 on their device. Basically, this issue occurs while you are going to update your Operating System. Here we have listed some of the common reasons for the appearance of this error.
- Corrupted or damaged system files
- Incomplete installations of any software or any file
- Improper deletion of applications
- Poor or unstable internet connection
- Virus or malware infection on your device
How to Resolve Windows Update Error Code 0x8024a105?
Here, in this segment, you will find the most effective methods by executing which you can surely get rid of the error code at the earliest possible. So, let’s have a deep look at the section below.
Solution 1: Run the Update Troubleshooter
Windows has an inbuilt troubleshooter that can help the users fix the Windows update error code 0x8024a105. So execute the methods exactly the same and fix the issue on your own.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to tap on the Windows home button and the X key together. It will help you to open the menu list.
- Now, you have to tap on the Settings option. As an alternative way, you can press the Windows and the S key to start Search Panel and type Settings on the box as well.
- After that, double-click on the “Update and Security” option.
- Now, you need to move the cursor to the Troubleshoot section. You can find this option on the left side of the screen.
- Then, choose the “Run the troubleshooter” icon by clicking on it.
- When the entire method gets finished, you have to restart your device and check if the error code gets fixed or not.
Solution 2: Execute System Checks
If the first method is not working for you, then you can go through with this one. First of all, place the installation media on your computer and then you have to boot your system from the media. After that, select the language and region as per your preference and select “Repair your computer.” From this section, you have to choose Troubleshoot. Now, choose the option “Command Prompt” by clicking on it. Next, type each command as given below. Remember that you need to tap on the Enter key after entering each command.
chkdsk c: /f /r
Keep waiting for a couple of moments while the scan takes place. When the method is complete, exit from the “Command Prompt”. Finally, check if the error code is still appearing on the screen or disappeared permanently.
Solution 3: Customize Windows Update Settings
This is an alternative method by which you will definitely mitigate the issue from your device by customizing Windows Update Settings. Follow the stepwise instructions that are given below.
- The very first thing you have to do is to, tap on the Windows Home button and launch the Menu list.
- Now, tap on the Settings icon and navigate to choose the “Update and Security” option as well.
- After that, you have to click on the Advanced settings which is located under the Settings section.
- Now, switch on the “give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows”.
- Now, you have to scroll down the page and navigate to locate the “Delivery Optimization” option and tap on it.
- If you want to enable this tab then click on the “Allow downloads from other PC’s” icon as well.
buy ventolin online meadowcrestdental.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/jpg/ventolin.html no prescription
- When all the steps get completed, you have to restart your device for one more time and check if the error still appears or not.
With the help of the above methods, you will surely get rid of the Windows update error code 0x8024a105. It is suggested to implement the steps carefully. Moreover, if you find the article is beneficial for you then you can leave your comment in the feedback box.