No matter how efficient is your software, you will experience technical faults after a continuous usage. Taskbar showing in fullscreen is one such technical glitch when users encounter while streaming videos directly from the internet.
When you watch a video on the full screen, the taskbar is not supposed to appear. The same thing is desirable when you play a game in fullscreen mode.
But, something is wrong if the taskbar appears in the fullscreen. Though it is not a big issue, it might affect your viewing experience. Thus, you must try to remove the taskbar from appearing on the full screen.
Methods to Fix Taskbar Showing in Fullscreen:
The methods discussed below will help you to disable the taskbar from the fullscreen on your computer. Hence, you can apply the same set of solutions if the taskbar showing in fullscreen game as well.
Method 1: Restart Explorer.exe
File Explorer is a file manager application that helps to access your system files. So, if File Explorer doesn’t work, then your entire computing experience might change.
buy penegra online https://www.icriindia.com/uploads/colleges/new/penegra.html no prescription
So, restart the Explorer to fix the problem going inside this GUI app. Here is what you need to do.
- Press the Windows key and ‘R’ at the same time to launch the Run application.
- Type ‘taskmgr’ in the Run dialog box and click ‘OK’ to open the Task Manager window.
- Then, navigate to the ‘Processes’ tab and scroll down the list of processes that run on your computer.
- Select Windows Explorer and click on the ‘Restart’ button at the end of the screen.
- Now, open the web browser in which the problem was happening and see whether you find the taskbar or not.
Then, move to the next method if the taskbar continues to appear in the fullscreen.
Method 2: Override High DPI Scaling Behavior
Many users have removed the taskbar by overriding high DPI scaling behavior in their web browser. So, check the steps for overriding high DPI scaling behavior for your PC.
- Go to the taskbar and locate the browser you are using.
- Next, right-click on the browser and select ‘Properties’ from the popup menu.
- Then, navigate to the ‘Compatibility’ tab on the ‘Properties’ window and choose ‘Settings’ from the submenu.
- Once the Settings tab expands, check the option for ‘Override high DPI scaling behavior.’
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button to save the changes and close the existing windows.
- Restart the web browser and play the game of video to ensure that you have solved the issue.
Method 3: Turn off Visual Effects
Windows visual effects might conflict with certain applications and cause problems. So, if you turn off these visual effects, then it will be clear whether these are forcing the taskbar to appear in the fullscreen.
- Therefore, go to the Start menu and open the Control Panel window.
- If Control Panel is not available, then look for it from the Windows search box.
- Navigate to ‘System and Security’ and expand this section.
- Select the subheading, system and click on ‘Advanced system settings’ in the left pane.
- You will then find a new window where you need to click the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Navigate to the ‘Performance’ category and select ‘Settings’ option.
- Select the ‘Adjust for performance’ option and click the ‘Save’ button. ‘
- Exit all the opened windows and play the game or video that was displaying the taskbar in the fullscreen.
Note: Don’t forget to reboot the system after turning off Windows visual effects.
Method 4: Change the Taskbar Settings
- Click the Start menu and open the Settings app. You can also hold down the Windows key and press ‘I’ to launch the Settings app directly.
buy eriacta online https://www.icriindia.com/uploads/colleges/new/eriacta.html no prescription
- Click on the ‘Personalization’ tab and select ‘Taskbar from the submenu.
- Select both the options: “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” and “Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode”.
- Next, select ‘Enable “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” to hide the taskbar automatically.
- Then, close the Settings window and open that particular web browser you were using before.
- Play the video or game in the fullscreen to ensure that the taskbar has disappeared.
If none of the methods can remove the taskbar from the fullscreen, then try another web browser.