Virus creators are getting creative day by day. They have found newer technologies to annoy you and harm your devices to risk the privacy of the data. One of their recent technologies is the Four virus. There are many users who are constantly complaining about ‘Your system is heavily damaged by four virus’ issue.
Users mainly get the warning message on their web browser on their computers, Android devices, or even on iPhones too. This scam usually panics the user. But there’s nothing to worry about if you don’t follow the instructions on your system.
How to Deal With ‘Your System is Heavily Damaged by Four Virus’ Issue?
But, you need to be careful while dealing with this erroneous error message. You should not follow any instructions on the pop-up message. Leave the web browser as soon as possible.
We have a piece of good news for you.
buy red viagra online http://expertcomptablenantes.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/classes/new/red-viagra.html no prescription
The hijacker can’t reach your personal data like credit or debit card details through this Four Virus scam. Additionally, we have gathered some effective solutions to get rid of this scam.
How to Eradicate Four Virus from your Different Devices?
If you are continuously observing ‘Your system is heavily damaged by four virus’ on iPhone, or on any other devices, then you should go through this section. Apply the fixes as cited below and make your device free from the scam of Four Virus.
Fix 1: Uninstall the Scam
You opt for the uninstallation process whenever you don’t need any software on your mobile devices. That’s the thing you should do here, too. Let’s figure out the uninstallation process.
For Android users, you need to go through the guidelines listed below to uninstall. The options may change to some extent as there are different versions of Android smartphones.
- Open the Settings app.
- Then head towards Apps option.
- There you have to tap on the Locate Four Virus app.
- Opt for the Uninstall option.
You must have uninstalled the app from your Android smartphone.
For iPhone users, you have to track the guidelines as depicted.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap the General option. There you have to locate the iPhone Storage option. Tap on it.
- Find out the Locate Four virus app and tap on it.
- Next, tap on the Delete App option.
Finally, the Locate Four Virus app is deleted from your devices. Now, check if the error persists.
Fix 2: Alter the App Permission
If you own an Android device only, then this fix is compatible with your device. Use the steps cited below to modify the app’s permission on your Android device.
- Open the Settings app.
- Move to the Security and Privacy option.
- Next, go to the More Settings option.
- The Download App From External Sources option should stay deactivated. If not, then turn it off.
- Make sure that the Check Apps from External Sources option is active. Turn it on if it is not.
Now, you can open the infected web browser and check out if the error message appears. If the error persists, move on to the next fixes.
Fix 3: Remove Four Virus from All Browsers
Well, you can’t locate the coding file on the security section of your system. It hides inside some temporary files of your browser.
For Samsung or other Androids users, you should go through the steps below. You should locate which browser is giving this four virus headache.
- Proceed to the Settings app.
- Next, go to the Apps section. You may have to go to the Apps option again inside the same option.
- Then you have to locate the Browser option if you are using the default browser on your Android device.
- If you are using any other browser rather than the default one, then tap on that browser.
buy levitra oral jelly online http://expertcomptablenantes.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/classes/new/levitra-oral-jelly.html no prescription
- After that, tap on the Storage option.
- Move on with the Clear Data option.
- Finally, complete the process with the Clear Cache option.
Wait a while until the process gets completed. Restart your Android smartphone and now, check the default browser or the infected browser if the scam disappears.
iPhone users need to follow another guide to remove the scam from their iPhones. Stick to these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Locate the Safari option under the main menu of Settings.
- Next, you have to tap on the Clear History and Website Data option.
Most iPhone users use the Safari browser on their iPhones. That’s why we have mentioned only the Safari browser for the fix. Reboot your iPhone to terminate all background applications. Now, open your browser to check if you can see the ‘Your system is heavily damaged by four virus’ issues.
Fix 4: Use Any Antivirus
If you want to get rid of this scam forever, it’s better to put up an antivirus software on your devices. You can choose the antivirus software according to your choice and reliability. If you are using an Android device, go to Google Play Store and download the antivirus.
If you are an iPhone user, proceed to the App Store and get an antivirus downloaded. You should turn on the antivirus for browser surfing on your devices. You can skip this fix if your phone has in-built system security options.
Fix 5: Restore your Device
If you can’t get over the scam or adware, then this is the last option you have. You have to factory reset your devices to get the device free from this adware. Follow the steps carefully in order to eliminate the error, efficiently.
- Backup all your important data of your device to a safe and reliable device. Otherwise, you can use Cloud storage too.
- If you are using an Android device, then go to Settings. There you have to open the Reset option. After that, opt for the Reset Phone option.
- If you are an iPhone user, then proceed to the Settings app. Move on with the General option. Proceed with the Reset option followed by the Erase All Content and Settings option.
Now, your device should have been reset. Go to the web browser and check if the error has been resolved.
Though this scam is not so dangerous, you should never avoid this ‘Your system is heavily damaged by four virus’ issue. Use the fixes described in the above section to resolve the error effectively.