Yahoo mail is one of the most precocious mailing services especially known for its amazing features which are comfortable to use. But there are several users who face a lot of trouble managing their Yahoo account. Despite all of its issues and troubles, Yahoo password changing is one of the complex ones. However, it is essential to keep changing the password as it maintains the security policies of your account. So, if you are one of those users wondering how to change the password on Yahoo mail, then this is the right platform you have arrived on.
In this content, we will explore all the effective hacks to change the password on Yahoo mail in a flicker of time.
buy plavix generic noprescriptionbuyonlinerxx.net/plavix.html over the counter
Effective Methods to Change Yahoo Password
We have prepared both the methods to change the password manually or in case you forgot the password. You can go through these methods as per your preference.
Method 1: Change the Password on Yahoo Mail via Settings
Go through the steps below in order to change the Yahoo mail password manually:
- At first, turn on your computer and launch the Yahoo mail application from a web browser.
- Now, enter the Yahoo mail ID and the Password and tap the Enter key or click on GO to log into your account.
- After that, click on the Gear icon from the upper-right corner of the window and select the Menu icon.
- Click on Account Info option from the very bottom of the screen and locate the Account Security option.
- After that, click on the Change Password option and then, Yahoo will ask you to enter the Current Password. Simply, enter the Current password there in the box and tap the Enter key.
- Now, a dialog box will appear on the screen that asks you to enter the New Password.
buy udenafil online royalcitydrugs.com/udenafil.html no prescription
Simply enter the New Password and re-enter it again for the confirmation.
- At last, Click on the Save option at the bottom of the screen and close all the tabs on your computer.
After successfully completing all the above steps, log into the account again with the new password and see if the password is changed successfully on your Yahoo mail.
Method 2: Change the Yahoo Mail Password in case you Forgot the Old Password
In case, you forgot the old password of your Yahoo mail, you can try this method in order to change the password with a new one. However, it is quite challenging to change the password. But you can easily do it by implementing some of the steps that we will discuss below.
- At first, turn on your computer and launch the Yahoo mail service from a proper web browser.
- When the Yahoo mail Homepage opens, enter the Yahoo mail ID and Password to log in to the account.
- After that, when the Yahoo prompts with the Incorrect Password, click on the Forgot Password option at the bottom of the Password pane.
- Now, you will be asked for some security questions to continue the process. Click on the Alternate Email option or the Phone number option where the Yahoo will send you the verification code.
- Check the Alternate Email account or the Phone and copy the verification code within the given time. If you have not done that within the time, you have to resend the code back to continue.
- After you have received the code, put that code in the Verification Box and tap the Enter key or simply click on the OK button below.
- Now, enter the New password and Re-enter the new password for confirmation.
- At last, click on the Save option at the bottom of the screen and simply close all the tabs.
After successfully completing all the above steps, again log into your Yahoo account and see if the password changed successfully.
We have shared all the possible methods to change Yahoo password manually or in case you forgot the old password. You can go through these steps as per your requirement to complete the task.
Hope this article was beneficial enough to assist you on how to change the password on yahoo mail in minutes. In case, the above methods don’t work or the password has not changed yet, then either you might have done something wrong with those steps or there might be some other internal server errors.
In that case, check your internet connection nor take an expert’s help for further assistance. Lastly, we counsel you to drop your valuable feedback below in the comment segment to let us know about your experience.