Outlook signature creates a different identity of your email profile. It is a photograph or a logo which you can attach with your every email to make a signature of yours. However, if you have already set a signature or your Outlook, but now you want to edit it, then you are in the perfect page. This article consists of complete guidance on how to change signature in Outlook, hopefully, it will help you for further. You just need to go through this article entirely and follow the instructions mentioned here as per the guidelines.
Easy Steps on How to Change Signature in Outlook:
Here is a step-by-step guide using which you will be able to know how to change signature in Outlook on a quick note. The troubleshooting steps will depend as per the version which you are using.
In Case of Newer Versions,
In case if you are using the newer versions of Outlook, then you can try out these steps:
- At first, you have to open a new email message.
- After that, you have to choose Signature and locate the option which is Signature from the Message menu.
- As per the size of the Outlook window you are using as well as if you are trying to compose a new email message or a reply or forward, you will be able to see the message menu and the Signature button may be in the two different locations.
- Now, you have to choose the signature option from the Message menu.
- Once done, you have to choose Signature with a reply or forward in the reading pane.
- Now, under the Select signature to edit section, you have to choose the option which is New in the New signature dialogue box. Further, you have to type a name for the signature.
- Once done, under the Edit signature option, you have to compose the new signature. From there, you can change fonts, font colors as well as sizes and the text alignment.
buy lipitor online https://www.gcbhllc.org/files/new/lipitor.html no prescription
- In case, if you want to create a more attractive signature with bullets, tables, or borders, use Word in order to format your text, then copy and paste the signature into the Edit signature box.
- Now, in the select default signature section, you have to set these options for your signature.
- On the Email account drop-down box, you have to select an email account which is associated with the signature. In case, you can also have different signatures for each of the email accounts.
- Again, if you want to add or change all new messages by default, then in the new messages section, you have to select one of the signatures of yours. In case, if you don’t want to add a signature to a new message, then you have to select none. It will not add a signature to any of the messages you reply or to or forward.
- In case, if you want that your signature appears in the messages you reply and forward, in the replies/forwards drop-down, then you have to choose one of your signatures. Otherwise, accept the default option of (none).
- You can also tap on the OK option to save your new signature and then go back to your messages which you have opened in Step 1. In this case, you need to set to apply the signature to all of the new messages. After performing these steps, you will be able to add signatures automatically in this signature.
In Case Office 2007-2010,
You can also create and add Office 2007 to 2010. In that case, you need to try out these steps:
Create A Signature
In order to replace a signature, at first, you have to create it. In order to create the signature, you need to follow these steps:
- At first, you have to open a new message. Now, in the message tab in the included group, you have to tap on the signature option. You need to tap on the signatures.
- Once done, in the E-mail Signature tab, you have to tap on the New option.
buy valtrex online https://www.gcbhllc.org/files/new/valtrex.html no prescription
- Now, in the Edit signature box, you have to enter the text which you want to set as your signature. Now, tap on the OK option.
- After that, in the Edit signature box, you need to type the text which you want to include in the signature.
- In order to format the text, you need to choose the text. After that, use the style and formatting buttons which you want to choose the option you want.
- In order to complete this process, you have to tap on the OK option.
Add the Signature
In case, if you want to add a signature automatically, you need to follow this method.
- At first, in the Message tab, the included group, you have to tap on the Signature, as well as you have to tap on the Signatures option.
- Now, in the select default signature which is situated in the Email account list, you need to tap on an email account with the help of which you want to connect the signature.
- Once done, in the New messages list, you need to choose the new signature instead of the new one which you want to include.
- In case, if you want to add a signature only when you reply or forward messages, in the Replies/forwards list, you have to choose the signature. In another case, you have to tap on the None button.
- Now, if you want to add a signature manually in a new message, then you have to tap on the signature that you want.
In this way, you will be able to change signature in Outlook without any hassle.
Throughout this article, the experts have provided comprehensive guidance using which you will be able to change signature in Outlook without any hassle. In case, if you encounter any kind of glitches while performing these steps, then you can leave a comment as your feedback in the comment section below. Try to avoid step jumping and stay with us to get some more knowledge-based solutions at your fingertips.