Signature is one of the amazing features for Yahoo mail. Users can create as well as customize their own signature on Yahoo. In case you have already created a signature a long time ago and seeking a perfect article that describes how to change Signature in yahoo mail, then you are in the right place.
Here, in this guide, we are going to discuss the most efficient ways to resolve the query on your own. There are a few steps by which you can generate or change the signature of your Yahoo mail. So, go through the entire guide and execute the steps exactly the same as illustrated shortly in the next paragraph.
How to Change Signature in Yahoo Mail? Step-by-step Instructions
Email signature adds a few changes to the settings as well as it helps you to customize your account too. As there are a number of ways by which you can modify your email signature. Follow the methods in detail in the same manner as stated.
But before going to the main methods, you have to know the methods to create Email Signature. Here, you can find suitable ways to do so.
Create Email Signature on Yahoo
- First of all, you have to hover the pointer over the gear option. You can find this option at the top-right corner of the Yahoo mail inbox.
- Now, select the Settings icon from the menu and tap on it.
- Then, move to the category and choose “Writing an email.”
- After that, you have to enable the “Show a rich text signature” option and tap on it.
- Now, type the email signature as per your choice.
- At the final step, choose Save and click on it.
Change Email Signature on Yahoo
After creating your email signature successfully, now it’s time to discuss the methods to change the signature on Yahoo mail. Follow the methods to do so.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to hover the mouse to the Settings option and select Image by clicking on it.
- Then, choose Accounts and have a click on it.
- Next, click on the Yahoo Mail account and move to the next step.
- Now, it’s time to select the signature to the emails you want to send.
- Then, select the signature to change. Moreover, you can also tap on New.
- Then, edit or enter your signature text in the signature field as per your necessity.
- At the final step, tap on Save and apply the changes as well.
Expectedly, the above methods will help you to change the signature on Yahoo mail perfectly. Apart from that, we are going to discuss some more additional methods and some FAQs that can help you to customize your yahoo mail account.
How to Add Social Media Icons to Yahoo Mail Signature?
You can also add social media icon on your Yahoo mail signature. Follow the mentioned steps and do the same.
- First of all move to the “Social Profiles” icon and tap on it. You can find this option under the WiseCamp Editor.
- After that, you have to click on the social media icons such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Then, attach the URL to your profile link. Select, Save Changes after completing the previous process.
- Next, select “Manage email Clients” and tap on Yahoo mail. You can see a list of instructions are shown on the screen and you have to follow them as stated.
- Hopefully, you can successfully customize your Yahoo mail signature on this manner.
How to add a Signature on Yahoo Mail?
At the very first you have to launch the WiseStamp editor and move to the “Manage email Clients.” Choose the Yahoo mail icon and tap on it. Now, you have to press and hold the Ctrl+C and copy your signature in the same place. Next, you also have to create a new email.
Then, select the “Writing email category” and after that enable the option “Show a rich text signature.” Finally, have a click on Save and apply the changes as well. Check if you successfully added signature on Yahoo mail or not.
FAQ 1: Where can Users View your Yahoo Mail Signature?
Whenever you write an email Yahoo mail will always insert the signature whether it is a forwarded message, new message or a reply. Usually, users will find the signature prior to the quoted text or after the email’s message.
FAQ 2: Can you use the same Signature for Multiple Accounts?
Yes, it is possible to use the same signature for multiple accounts. But you have to go through the steps that are stated below and execute them properly as well.
At first, you have to make sure to enable each one of the account’s email addresses that are located under the “Signature and Writing email settings page”.
After that, create the email signature for only a particular account and then you have to copy and paste that exact signature to the other accounts.
Expectedly the above article will help you to know more about how to change signature in Yahoo mail. We always provide guaranteed and foolproof solutions. But in case you need any further information or any kind of help, then give your feedback in the comment box. We are eagerly waiting for your reply.