As an email service, Gmail is quite famous for its productive features and one of them is Contact group or Email group. This feature helps a Gmail user to send multiple messages to a bunch of email address that shares a common conversation with a single click.
buy xifaxan online http://www.tvaxbiomedical.com/pdf/releases/new/xifaxan.html no prescription
Now, if you are one of those people who uses their Gmail account for office related work, then this feature will be quite useful to you. But, if you don’t know how to activate this feature or how to create a group in Gmail, then follow this article. This is because we have provided all the necessary steps to do it here. Now, without wasting any time, let’s have a look at them.
Best Ways to Create a Group in Gmail
To create an email group in your Gmail account you need to follow some simple instructions. And those instructions are provided in this section of the article. Have a look into them and try to perform them as instructed.
With the Help of Google Contact
In order to create a group in Gmail with the help of Google Contact, you need to follow the given steps.
- Log in to your Gmail account and click on the Google Contact.
- Then, you need to select those contacts which you want to add in the group. To do that you need to check the boxes beside the names and email addresses of the users.
buy valif online http://www.tvaxbiomedical.com/pdf/releases/new/valif.html no prescription
- After that, you have to click on the Groups icon. A drop-down menu will appear on the screen. On that menu, you need to click on the Create New option in order to place your selected contacts into their own unique list. But, if you want to add them into an existing group, then click on the name of that group from the menu.
- Instantly a pop-up box will appear on the screen. On that box, you need to enter a unique name for the new email group. Once you do that, hit the OK button in order to save the newly created email group.
From now on the new group will appear on the left side of the page, under the My Contacts option. Apart from that, you can also spot the name of the group against the email addresses and usernames of the added contacts.
Use the Search Box to Create an Email Group
Now, you can also create an email group with the help of Google Contacts Search Box. However, to do that, you need to know the detailed and organized contact information of the users in your Google Contacts. If you have that for most of your contacts, then you just have to type a specific keyword or search criteria in the Search Box and the contacts related with them will appear in the result section. Once you get those contact, then it is just a matter of selecting the desired contacts and creating a new email group or adding them into the old one.
Add Contacts to an Email Group
If you want to add a Contact into a specific email group, then follow the given steps to do that.
- First, click on the Group option from the left sidebar.
- Then, you need to click on the single stick head icon. When you hover the pointer on that icon, it will say Add to “Group Name”.
- Once you click that icon, a dialog box will appear on the screen. On that box, you need to type the email address or username of the Contact whom you want to include into the group and then click on the Add button. Now, if the Contact has multiple emails, then Google will pick up the first one from the list.
Apart from the above-mentioned steps, you can also add individual contacts to any groups with the help of their contact cards.
Remove Contacts from an Email Group
Now, if you have mistakenly added an unwanted Contact in an email group or you just want to shuffle a few members around, then you can do that by following the below given steps.
- Go to the Google Contacts, and then click on the name of the Email group which you want to open.
- Then, you need to select those Contacts whom you want to remove from the email group. To do that selection, you need to check the boxes beside the names of the Contacts
- Once you have done that, click on the Groups button. You will find that option on the top menu.
- Now, you need to un-check boxes next to the names of those email groups from which you want to remove those Contacts.
- After that, you need to click on the Apply option in order to remove the selected Contacts.
Once you click on that option, the chosen contacts will get removed from the list immediately and to confirm it, Gmail will display a small confirmation notification at the top of the screen. However, you can also reverse or cancel this process by clicking on the Undo option within a few seconds.
We hope our suggestions are helpful to answer all your queries related to how to create an email group in Gmail. For more tech-related information keep following our posts.