Asus is one of the leading brands in manufacturing the best-in-class routers in our technological market. High-quality network coverage, performance and exceptional features are the main reasons behind such global popularity. But, despite being such a widespread one, Asus routers are not free from random glitches. There are several errors of Asus routers. To get rid of those errors, users need to perform the Asus Router AP Isolation process.
If you often face difficulties while using the Asus router, then you should perform the isolation process to solve all the problems at a short span of time. But, if you are unaware of the isolation process, then nothing to get worried about this. Here in this article, you will know the steps to perform the isolation process. Hence, you are advised to go through the article given below. So, let’s start.
What do you Mean by Asus Router AP Isolation?
AP isolation is a method, which can help you to stop other devices to connect with your private wireless network. If you turn on the AP isolation on your device, then no one can connect their devices with your wireless network without your permission. Here you also become unable to connect your other devices with the same network. But, if you cannot enable this feature, then it will not work.
How to do Asus Router AP Isolation?
There is a lot of ways to enable AP isolation.
buy doxycycline online buy doxycycline no prescription
To perform this, you need to follow the actions given below:
At first, you need to check the Advanced Settings of your Asus router. Then, you have to check the Power Mode of the router.
Sometimes, if there is not sufficient broadcast activity, then the Asus router can lose the speed as well as lose the range of the wireless network. Due to this issue, you might face difficulties to enable AP isolation. To fix this, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, you have to turn off the proxy server or the VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- Now, check the isolation of the access point. If you see that it is enabled, then you need to disable it to restrict the wireless connection.
- Next, you have to click on the drop-down button if you want to use the hidden wireless network. Tap on the ‘Other’ option.
- Then, continue with the setup procedure. Here you need to enter the user name and the password in the specific field.
- Now, you have to make sure that you are using the latest version of the firmware of your Asus router. Because due to the backdated router firmware you can face several difficulties while setting up a new connection.
If you are facing difficulties due to another nearby router or interface, then you need to check the setting of the wireless router. Then, turn the ‘Auto Selection’ mode off of the channels.
After performing the above actions, you need to check whether you are facing any problem to perform the AP isolation process.
On the Whole
In the above discussion, we have provided some easy steps to do Asus router AP isolation. We hope if you implement the above steps in their given order, then it will surely help you to ease up your pain. After performing the above steps successfully, if you still face any kind of trouble, then you should connect with a tech expert. In addition, you can also share your queries and valuable feedback through the comment box given at the end of this post.