Gamers are surely aware of Twitch which is a live video streaming platform. If you are dealing with the ‘Twitch 5000 Content not available’ issue, then you are in the right place. If you can’t find the live streaming videos on your Twitch, then you have to apply all the fixes that we have prepared for you.
Before you leap to the solution section, you should take a look at the reasons behind this Twitch error 500 content not available issue. The reasons are interference of some extensions, browser problems, DNS issues etc. If you have known the reasons, then you can directly opt for the solution from the solution section presented here.
Prominent Fixes to Twitch 5000 Content Not Available:
We have provided some tried and tested solutions to eliminate the Twitch 5000 content not available issue. You can surely use all these hacks to get rid of the error, instantly.
Fix 1: Clear Caches and Cookies on Web Browsers
Overloaded caches can restrict your web browser to stream videos on Twitch. You should clear caches within definite intervals. Check out the guidelines below to get rid of the caches on your web browsers.
For Google Chrome:
If you use Google Chrome as the browser to surf on Twitch, then you need the following steps to clear caches.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Go to the horizontally aligned three dots or lines. This is the Chrome Menu. Click on it.
- Next, opt for the Settings option. After that, scroll down to locate the Advanced option.
- Choose the Clear Browsing Data option under the Privacy and Security section.
- Check the boxes next to the Cookies, Cached Images, and Files options.
- Afterward, you need to click the Clear Data button.
Finally, you can reload the Chrome webpage and fetch Twitch through Chrome. Check if the error 5000 has resolved.
For Mozilla Firefox:
If you browse Twitch through the Mozilla Firefox web browser, then use the following steps to remove caches and cookies.
- Launch the Firefox browser.
- Go to the Firefox menu situated at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on the menu and opt for the Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Privacy and Security option from the left pane. Next, locate Cookies and Site Data.
- Opt for the option named Clear Data.
- Don’t forget to check the boxes next to Cookies and Cached Web Content. Then, click on the Clear option.
Finally, confirm the prompt to clear cookies and caches on Mozilla Firefox.
If you own a MacBook and use the Safari browser, then you need these upcoming steps to get rid of unnecessary cookies and caches.
- Launch the Twitch TV on the Safari browser. Next, choose Safari.
- Go to the Safari menu and click on it. Select the Preferences option.
- Next, go to the Privacy option. Locate the Manage Website Data option.
- Find out the Twitch.TV option from the list. Click on it.
- Finally, choose the Remove option followed by the Done option.
This should relieve you from the Twitch 5000 content not available issue.
Fix 2: Disable Extensions on Browsers
If the issue is still annoying you, you can disable extensions. Extensions can restrict you from surfing on Twitch TV. Go through these steps for disabling extensions according to the browser you use.
For Google Chrome:
Follow the instructions one by one, if you use Google Chrome as the web browser.
- Click the Chrome menu after launching the Google Chrome web browser.
- Opt for the More Tools option from the context menu.
- Next, choose the Extensions menu.
- Disable all the extensions by toggling the switches next to them.
After you have disabled the extensions, you can now refresh the Chrome webpage. Check if the error persists if you visit Twitch TV.
For Mozilla Firefox:
Go through the guidelines as stated below to deactivate the extensions on your Firefox browser.
- Launch the Mozilla Firefox web browser. Click the Menu icon of Firefox.
- Next, click the Preferences option.
- Afterward, go to the Add-ons option. Next, choose the Extension option from the side panel.
- Now, proceed to the menu. Click on it and choose the Disable option from the drop-down menu.
After you have disabled the extension, you can now reload the Firefox browser. Check if you encounter the same error 5000 while launching the Twitch tv.
In case, you browse Twitch TV through the Safari browser, then you should go through these simple steps cited below.
- Open the Safari browser. Next, launch the Twitch TV.
- After that, opt for Safari.
- Next, click the Safari menu followed by the Preferences option.
- Then, you have to proceed to the Extension tab.
- Uncheck the box next to extensions.
Refresh the webpage of the Safari browser.
Fix 3: Flush the DNS Settings
Incompatible DNS settings can lead you to face the Twitch 5000 content not available issue. Even, corrupted DNS can cause the same error. It’s better to flush the DNS before you reload the Twitch TV. Consider these easy guidelines to get over the situation.
- Go to the Search bar. Type ‘Command Prompt’ there and press Enter.
- Choose the Command Prompt option from the results. Don’t do a simple click. Right-click on the Command Prompt and opt for the Run as Administrator option.
- When the Command Prompt opens, type the following command: ‘ipconfig/flushdns’.
- Press Enter.
The above process will flush the DNS. Now, check if you are able to watch the contents on Twitch TV.
Hopefully, the guide has helped you to deal with the Twitch 5000 content not available issue. If you can’t find any solution to the error, then just change the browser. It will be a better option rather than fixing the glitches of that particular browser.