The outlook is one of the most amazing Email services, well known for its advanced and professional features. But, there are several users of other email services like Gmail whom you might desire to send emails. However, it is quite tricky and challenging to do that job as several users don’t know how to forward Outlook to Gmail. But thankfully, Outlook has this in-built feature where you can easily send the Outlook email to any of the Gmail contacts. So, if you are want to send forward the mail to another email services or Gmail, you are on the right page. In this content, we will discuss all the effective ways to forward emails in no time.
Effective Methods on How to Forward Outlook to Gmail
We have arranged a few effective methods on Outlook 365 forward email services in no time. You can go through either one of these solutions or all the methods until you have learned how to forward Outlook to Gmail.
Method 1: Forward Outlook Email to Gmail Address Manually via Outlook Settings
This is the very basic method you can try forwarding Outlook mail to Gmail via Outlook settings. Go through the steps below in order to complete the task.
- At first, turn On your computer and launch the Outlook service manually by entering the Email ID and Password.
- After that, drive to the Settings Gear icon from the very top results of the screen on the Web Toolbar.
- Now, locate the View All Outlook settings option, from the left-side toolbar and expand the window.
- Select the Mail option from the Settings dialog box, and then click on the Forwarding option.
- Now, you can see the Enable Forwarding checkbox, on the top side of the screen. Click on that option to open the action.
- After that, put the Receiver’s Email address in the box and select the ‘Keep a copy forwarding Messages’ option.
- Now, select the Save option from the bottom of the screen and close all the windows.
After successfully completing this method, relaunch the Outlook mail and try sending the Email to whom you want to send. If the method doesn’t work or still the issue exists, try another solution below.
Method 2: Forward Specific Emails Using the Rule in Outlook
If the above-mentioned method doesn’t work, you can try sending the email using the rule in Outlook. Go through the steps below to complete this method.
- Launch the Outlook on your desktop or laptop and log into your account by entering the Email ID and Password.
- Now, locate the Settings option from the very top corner of the screen.
- Drive to ‘View all Outlook settings’ option from the right side of the window and select the Mail option.
- After that, click on Rules option, from the bottom of the screen and select ‘Add a new rule’ from the top of the screen.
- Now, select a name that makes it easy and put that in the Descriptive Name tab.
- After that, select the ‘Add a condition’ option from the very top of the screen and select one option that you desire for.
- Select the ‘Add an action’ option and select ‘Forward to’ option at next.
- When a new window will appear on the next screen, enter the Gmail email address there in the box.
- Now, all you have to do is, select ‘Add an extension’, from the left-top corner of the window. And, select the option under the Extension option.
- After that, choose the Private option, from the upper taskbar and tap the Save button on the very bottom of the screen.
After completing all the steps accurately, restart your computer, and then relaunch the Outlook email service manually. Now, you can send Outlook email to any of the Gmail contacts easily.
We have shared all the possible and effective solutions to know how to forward outlook to Gmail with these methods. You can go through either one of these solutions or all the methods until you have the issue resolved. Hope, the above article was beneficial enough to assist you on Outlook 365 forward email. In case, the above methods don’t work, then there might be some internal errors or server issue. In that case, positively you can take an expert’s help or professional guidance. At last, we counsel you to submit your review below in the comment box to let us know about your opinion.