You can easily manage your Garmin devices with the help of the Garmin Express application. Now, registering the device, updating the maps and updating the software is much easier.
It also allows you to sync the fitness data through Garmin Connect, but to get access to all these features you need to install the application.
Simply choose the operating system where you intend to download the application and continue enjoying all the facilities. However, if you do not know how to install Garmin Express for Windows then here we are about to discuss the exact process that can help you.
Install Garmin Express For Windows
If you intend to know how to install Garmin Express on your Windows PC then go through the below section.
- First, go to the official site of Garmin.
- Then, find and click on the downloading option for Windows.
- On the next step, run the Garmin Express.exe to start the installation process.
- Check and agree with the terms and condition.
- Then, hit the Installation button.
- Lastly, click Finish when the installation process is done.
- Press the Launch button of Garmin Express to open it.
So, these are all the steps that you have to perform to install the Garmin Express. Hopefully, now you are able to install the application all by yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install Garmin Express on Mac OS 10.7 or higher?
Here are the steps that you have to follow when you install Garmin Express on your Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
- First, go to the official website of Garmin.
- After that find and click on the downloading option for Mac.
- Go to the Download folder or download location of your device and click on the GarminExpress.dmg to open it.
- A new window will appear, double click on the option “Install Garmin Express”.
- Follow the instruction that comes on the screen. Then, you have to close the installer when the installation is done.
- Find the Garmin Express mounted drive that you are going to get on Desktop or Finder and eject it.
- Go to the application folder. After that, you have to double click on the Garmin Express icon.
What to do when Garmin Express is not opening?
When Garmin Express is not opening on your computer, you have to go to the Settings and click on “Apps & Features”. Click on Garmin, and select Advance Option.
After that check, if there is any Reset option. If you do not find any Reset option, uninstall the Garmin Express and install it again after restarting your device.
Remember, you have to download the latest version of Garmin Express from the website of Garmin when you are reinstalling.
What to do when Garmin Express cannot find your device?
Connect a GPS unit with your computer port using Garmin device USB cable. Your computer is going to take about 60 seconds to recognize your Garmin device.
After that, your computer is going to display the GPS unit in its hard drive and then you have to download the Garmin Express software.