VZW AC1300 is a dual-band router that has an MU-MIMO technology and parental controls for which you can connect multiple devices with this router. Besides, you can get super fast speed by just following the proper login process.
This router contains four antennas for which you will have an improved WiFi range. Not only this you can filter and monitor the internet activities using parental control. The USB 3.0 port will grant you 10X faster data transfer capability.
Specifications of the VZW-AC1300 Router
To login to the VZW-AC1300, you first need to know the specifications of the router. Check out the features and get to know the speed limit, connection and all the essential parts of this router.
- In this router, you will get a 710 MHz CPU. Not only this, you will get a 256 MiB RAM.
- The 128 MiB and 2 MiB flash are installed in this router.
- You will get a high-speed WiFi connection. There is also a 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wIFI bands.
- You can watch unlimited videos using this router and every time you will get 1300 Mbps speed.
- In this router, you will get 1 X Gigabit WAN Port and also you will get the 1 x Gigabit Ethernet cable.
Now, after checking all the specifications, you can move to the next section if you are facing any issues to login to the VZW-1300 router.
How to Login to Asus VZW-1300?
To login to the Asus VZW-1300, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Web browser and from there, go to the Address bar.
- From the address bar, search for the official website of Asus Routers.
- In the opened setup page, write the model number of the router.
- You will get a page where you have to put the username, password and IP address.
- Tap on the “Login” button next. You will be directed to the Asus VZW-1300 router login page.
If you do not have the username or password, then you can tap on the default password or username and then log in to the Asus router.
And if you are facing issues while logging in to the router, then check if the router and the device are connected with the same network.
How To Hard Reset the Asus VZW-1300 Router?
If you are unable to login to the router, you should check the connection first. In that case, you need to reset the Router. If you have given the wrong password or username, the chances of getting issues while connecting in the router are very high.
We are mentioning the steps to hard reset the router, you just need to implement the below-mentioned steps as it is instructed below:
Procedure 1: Connect with Web-Interface
You need to hard reset the router for connecting with the web interface. And to reset the router through the web interface, you need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- First, you need to open the Browser. Now, search for the default gateway IP Address.
- Next, sign in to the web interface providing the correct username and password.
Note: You can even tap on the default username and password section if you have forgotten the username and the password.
- Now, go to the ‘Advanced” setting menu and then tap on the “Administrator” option.
- Search for the “Restore/Save/Upload Setting” ink and then go to the Factory Default section.
- From there, tap on the “Restore” option. A dialog box will appear next on the screen.
- Tap on the “OK” button next to save the recent changes.
By just doing steps, you will be able to reset the router. Now, check if you can log in to the router. If not, then you can try the next mentioned method.
Procedure 2: Use the Reset Button
If you are still unable to fix the router, then you can use the Reset button to reset the router. To do that, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Search for the Reset button on the router. Use a sharp object such as paperclip or pencil to press the button.
- You need to press and hold the button for a while until the power LED light starts to blink.
If the LED lights start to flash, this indicates that you have successfully fixed the router. Now, try to login to the router. And if you are still getting issues then it is used to move to the next section.
Procedure 3: Unplug the Power Cable
You can also go for the next mentioned steps to hard reset the router. You just need to apply the mentioned steps as it is instructed below:
- Turn on the VZ-1300 router. Now, tap on the Reset button, hold the button for a while.
- Now, unplug the power cable from the router. At the same time, you need to hold the Reset button.
- Next, plug in the power cable and then turn on the device. You need to hold the Reset button at the same time.
The whole resetting process might take a while. Wait until the whole process gets over.
How to Change the Default Factory Settings?
If you have an incorrect username password, network name, and the default subnet mask, then you won’t be able to login to the router. In that case, you need to change the default settings in the router.
To do that, you need to do the below-mentioned steps:
- First, make sure that the Default Network Name (SSID) is “vzw_xxx”.
- Now, check if the Default Subnet Mask is set as “255.255.255.0”.
Note: In the place of the xxx, you have to put the model number of the Assis VZW. In this case, it will be VZW 1300.
Often, you also need to change the default subnet mask number. And if you use the default settings then you have to increase the security and protection of the websites that you intend to surf.