If you have recently bought an iPhone or iPad, then you gain complete access, you must install and set up Siri. With the help of this virtual, personal and digital assistant of Apple, you will be able to operate your device through voice commands.
However, it is a bit difficult to set it up when you do not know the exact procedure. If you do not know how to set up Siri on an iPhone or iPad, then you need to follow the steps discussed below.
Set Up Siri on Your iPad or iPhone
Here, we are going to help you with the complete procedure to set up Siri on your iPad or iPhone. Here are the steps below that you have to follow:
- First, go to the Settings application of your iPad or iPhone.
- After that, choose Siri and Search by scrolling down.
- Then, you have to enable “Listen for Hey Siri”.
- Click on the “Enable Siri”.
- Then, you will be asked to train Siri, select Continue to proceed.
- Finally, accomplish the process, select Done.
These were the steps to set up Siri on your iPad or iPhone. Hopefully, with the help of the above instructions, you can easily able to set up Siri all by yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process to turn on “Hey Siri”?
Here are the steps, by performing which, you will be able to turn on “Hey Siri”.
- Go to the Settings of your iPad or iPhone.
- Click on Siri & Search.
- Click on the Listen for “Hey Siri” and it will turn on.
What is the process to train Siri to my voice?
You have to train Siri to recognize your voice once you turn on “Hey Siri”. Here are the steps with which you will be able to train Siri to recognize your voice.
- Go to the Set Up “Hey Siri” page and tap on Continue.
- Say “Hey Siri”.
- Then, say “Hey Siri, Send a Message”.
- After that, say “Hey Siri, How’s The Weather Today?”
- Then, again say “Hey Siri, set a timer for three minutes”.
- After that, you have to say “Hey Siri play some music”.
- Then, you will see a page that shows “Hey Siri” is Ready. Select Done on that page.
What is the way to use “Hey Siri”?
It is very easy to use “Hey Siri”. To start your interaction, you just have to say “Hey Siri”.
- You have to be within the audio range of the iPad or iPhone.
- Say “Hey Siri” so that your iPad or iPhone can hear you.
- Now, tell Siri what you want it to do, like “find the nearest restaurant”, “open the playlist”, “tell the weather report” etc.