0xc0000225 is one of the common error codes which is often encountered by the Windows users, who are facing the system booting issue. If this is the case, you are also suffering from, then do not worry. After a thorough study of this article, you will be able to get rid of it. And that is by the application of a few methods which you will learn from this article. Here, we have listed the detailed information regarding the error code 0xc0000225. So have a look to learn the effective ways of solving it.
What Causes Error Code 0xc0000225?
If you are quite interested to know the reasons behind the Windows error code 0xc0000225. Then, here below are some of the identified causes which are responsible for the error.
- Corrupted system files: It is one of the main reasons for the Windows error 0xc0000225. It mainly occurs due to the lack of strong security on the computer. It is always recommended to install a strong protection tool to keep your system files secure from damage.
- Interruption during the WIndows updating process: It is always recommended not to disturb your system during any files updating process. However, in certain cases, this error just occurs due to some physical factors like sudden power cut. If this is the case, then check further to this article to learn the methods with the help of which you can fix it.
No matter what is the cause, but if you are stuck with 0xc0000225, then you can try these below methods.
Methods to Solve Windows Booting Error 0xc0000225:
Are you searching for the solutions of the error code 0xc0000225? Then, you can hold your research right now. Here in this portion, you will get the methods along with the complete steps to resolve it. So, proceed with the methods one-by-one as below.
buy vardenafil generic rxbuywithoutprescriptiononline.com over the counter
Method 1: Run Automatic Repair to Fix 0xc0000225
This is the first method which you can proceed with for the solving purpose of the Windows error 0xc0000225. So, check it out.
Firstly, insert the installation media into your computer, it may be the device in the form of a CD or USB. After that, restart your computer. Next, as the system glows up with a screen on it, check the available options. From the available options, identify the function key by pressing which you can boot the Windows. After pressing the appropriate function key, you will get the Windows Setup screen open. Here, you can even modify the language by dropping down the menu arrow which is besides “Language to install”. After setting up all the settings, click on Next. And then hit on the “Repair your computer” button which is at the bottom left-hand corner. It will navigate to the “Choose an option” window.
Further, from the available options under the “Choose an option” window, click on Troubleshoot option. Now, under Troubleshoot window, select the “Advanced options” option. Next, click on “Automatic Repair” option. Now, wait until the process is over. During the process is on, do not interrupt with it, then it may further cause an error. As the automatic repairing process is over, restart your computer and check if the error gets resolved. In case, if the error still persists, then follow this further method.
Method 2: Run System File Checker and Disk Check to Resolve 0xc0000225
You can try this method as well if you are getting the error message 0xc0000225 on the screen after applying this above method. Only you need to follow the steps as below to get the success using this method. So let us begin.
- At first, repeat to an extent of this above-said method to get the “Advanced Options” window open on the screen.
- Next, from the available options under the “Advanced options” window, click on Command Prompt.
- After that, as you get the black background Command Prompt titled window, type “sfc /scannow” on it, without using the quotations. Also, do not forget to keep space between the sfc and /scannow, if you type it manually on the Command Prompt window.
- After placing the “sfc /scannow” command on the Command Prompt, press the Enter button to execute. Now, wait till the process turns to 100 percent on the screen.
- As it is done, now type “chkdsk c: /f /r” on the same Command Prompt window. Then, hit on the Enter button to execute. Study these below lines to know the complete instructions before entering this command on the Command Prompt window.
- In the place of “c”, you need to enter the drive name of which the Windows installation files are located. In most of the cases, it is present in the C: drive.
As you have done this method, hopefully, you will get the error fixed.
Method 3: Rebuild Boot Configuration Data
Searching for the other methods to solve the error code 0xc0000225. Then, proceed with these below steps which are also very effective to fix the error.
- Following the Method 1 steps, navigate to the “Advanced options” window at first.
- After that, from the available options of this window, click on Command Prompt.
- Next, as the Command Prompt window open, type these below-said comments one-by-one. Do not forget to tap the Enter button after each, for the execution purpose.
- bootrec /scanos
- bootrec /fixmbr
Do not forget to keep the space between as you see here.
- bootrec /fixboot
- bootrec / rebuildbcd’
- After executing all these above-said commands using the Enter button, restart your computer.
- Now, hopefully, you will face no problem to get your system in a normal working condition.
Method 4: Turn on the Disk Partition
This is another workaround which you can try to fix 0xc0000225 on your Windows OS. After trying all these above methods, proceed with it to get the more effective result in solving the issue. So, check it out.
- At first, navigate to the “Advanced Options” window by following the instructions as already mentioned in Method 1.
- Next, again click on Command Prompt option to get the window open.
- This time on the Command Prompt, type the commands as below. Again, do not forget to tap the Enter key after each command to execute.
- disk part
- list disk
- After that, identify the disk which you want to reformat. In general, C: drive is the option, where commonly the Windows files are installed.
- Further, on the Command Prompt, type these below-said commands, by tapping the Enter key after each.
- select disk (your disk number)
- list partition
- select partition (your disk number)
- After execution of all these above-said commands, you will end up with the activation of the partition on the disk. Now, check if the problem is resolved. Else, try the System Restoring method to fix the error. You can learn it from below.
Method 5: Try System Restore to Fix Windows Error Code 0xc0000225
After trying all these above methods, if still, the error exists then continue with these below steps. This is the most result oriented method for fixing code 0xc0000225 on Windows. So, verify this method as well.
- To begin with, at first, navigate to the “Advanced options” window, again by following to an extent of Method 1.
- Next, from the “Advanced options” window, click on “System Restore”.
- Then, from the available options, select a recent restore point.
After completing all these above steps, now proceed to check if the 0xc0000225 error code gets fixed.
All these are the five effective methods, you can go through to fix the error code 0xc0000225. So, before getting tensed, it is better to try these methods which may help you to get rid of the error.