The GeForce Experience helps to check and install updated drivers for the GPU and as well as allows the users to stream and share anything on their device with the other one. But in many cases, GeForce Experience users face several problems with this application.
With the help of GeForce Experience, users can keep the Graphics card driver up-to-date and also they can optimize the game settings.
Sometimes, GeForce drops in FPS, whereas others find that this application stops working on their devices. In that situation, reinstallation can solve those problems as well. Hence, users should know how to uninstall GeForce Experience.
Keeping this in mind, we are going to explain some amazing solutions that can help you to uninstall GeForce Experience from your device.
Why Should you Uninstall GeForce Experience?
There are ample reasons for which you can uninstall GeForce Experience from your system. Have a look at some of them.
- GeForce Experience takes up more CPU usage and many bandwidths.
- If you don’t need the program on your PC.
- Abandon NVIDIA programs on your computer.
- Any problem occurs in your GeForce application.
Common Problems While Uninstalling the Application:
- You are striving to uninstall GeForce Experience but nothing occurs
- Can’t find the application on the program list on your device
- An error message constantly showing on the display screen and can’t let you remove this application from your device.
- The uninstallation process is not finished and sometimes leaves some leftovers on your device.
How to Uninstall Nvidia GeForce Experience?
To remove GeForce Experience from your device completely, you have to go through the steps stated here.
Remove with Windows Programs and Features
The very first thing you have to do is to select the Windows button by right-clicking on it. You can find this option at the left corner of the screen.
- After that, choose the Programs and Features icon and click on it.
- Navigate to the GeForce Experience option from the list shown on the display and tap on the Uninstall or Change icon.
- Now, click on the Uninstall button and let the uninstallation process start.
- Once the removing process gets completed, you have to exit all the tabs that are open on your system.
- At the final step, restart your device and check if you have successfully uninstalled from your device or not.
Using Registry Editor
But in case, if the program has not been removed from your device completely, then track the steps stated here. You can complete the removal process with the help of the Registry Editor.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to tap on the Search box that is present on the Taskbar.
- After that, click on it and write “regedit.” Press the Enter button.
- Once the Registry Editor opens on your screen, you can find a group of registry entries.
- Now, you have to extend all the entries one by one and also check them.
- From the list, remove GeForce and strive to access the prior installation folder of GeForce Experience.
- The default folder of GeForce Experience is “C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\GeForce Experience”.
- At the final step, check if you successfully uninstalled the application or not. If not, then contact professionals and get more reliable help regarding your problems.
We expect that the above solution will be enough for you to finish the uninstallation of GeForce Experience from your system.
But in case, you have any further queries, then get connected with an expert and take advanced solutions.