The srtasks.exe is a legal file that is executed by the Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks. It is actually a software component produced by the Microsoft windows.
This executable file will help you to establish the system restore points. But make sure that you have not deleted the srtasks.exe. If you face this problem, then you will observe that a lot of system resources are consumed by this.
buy kamagra effervescent online https://littlehealthcare.com/wp-content/themes/twentynineteen/inc/new/kamagra-effervescent.html no prescription
This process can occupy 70% or more of the security storage. Because of this problem, viruses and malware become more active and creative in your system. Being a common technical problem, you can resolve it with a few manual tweaks.
Effective Solutions to Eradicate Microsoft Windows System Protection Background Tasks High Disk:
Most of the time you will find that this task consumed a lot of system resources. So, if you are facing this problem, then perform the below steps.
- At first, tap on the Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard to launch the Run application.
- Next, enter “system properties protection”.
- After that, go to the System Properties option and then click on the System Protection option.
- Thereafter, click on the Enter button.
- Now, go to the Protection Settings option and then press the configure button.
- Next, disable the system protection and to do that you need to set the Restore Settings.
- Finally, click on the Apply option and thus help you to see whether the System Restore is disabled permanently or not.
Potential Security Threat
There is another malware with a different name that camouflage as the legitimate srtask.exe. You can find this virus on the Task Manager as srtask.exe. But you will find that the last “s” was missing there.
Next, you need to view the srtasks.exe’s location in order to determine whether you are infected with malware or not. For that, locate the Task Manager option. To do so select the Ctrl, Shift and Esc keys at the same time on your keyboard. Then, with the help of the Processes tab, you need to search the srTasks.exe process.
Now, double-click on the process and then locate the File Location. Sometimes, you might find that the procedure is traced back to the Windows to the System32. This indicates the executable is not a virus.
Hopefully, these solutions will help you to fix the Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks without any hassle.
Fix The Downloading Do Not Turn Off Target Issue Instantly
Clownfish Voice Changer Not Working Issue: Easy Ways To Fix
Frequently Asked Queries:
- How do you stop the Microsoft Compatibility telemetry?
Ans: With the help of the Task Scheduler, you will be able to disable the process. To do that, perform the following.
- Initially, tap on the Windows key and R simultaneously on your keyboard.
- After that, go to the Run window and then enter taskschd.msc and then hit the Enter key.
- Now, you will find that Task Scheduler that will be opened and then select the following programs in order to disable them. Those are AITAgent, Program Data Updater, and many others.
- How will you close the Microsoft compatibility in Windows 10?
Ans: Here are the steps that you need to perform to turn off the Microsoft compatibility.
- At first, launch the Run Command and for that tap on the Windows icon key and R at the same time on your keyboard.
- Navigate to the Window to enter gpedit.msc and then hit the OK button.
- Head over the “Allow Telemetry” option and then click on the Disabled option.
- In the end, click on the OK option.