Outlook is considered one of the most re-known email clients that are used by millions of users throughout the world. It is primarily used to send as well as receive the emails for professional and domestic purposes. But in recent years, we are getting a complaint about error code 1025 Outlook. There are many reasons that are responsible for getting this particular error code.
In case you are also one of the sufferers of the same error code then you are in the right place. Here, in this article, we are going to illustrate some incredible hacks that definitely help you in order to fix the issue on your own. So, have a deep look at the entire article and know more about it.
Reasons Behind Error Code 1025 Outlook
As we all know the Outlook is one of the most important office suites for employees working in big corporate houses. It is very common that Outlook may arise issues sometimes and can be complex at many times.
Error code 1025 Outlook is one such error that is very common in occurrence and at the same time does not let you sync your mail. This error code can be annoying as you get stuck while doing an urgent job. The main reasons for this error are:
- In case if you are using an old version of Outlook application then this error code may arise on the screen and restricts you from using Outlook as well.
- Due to any sort of an internal problem or defecting IMAP account you may face the issue.
Solve Error Code 1025 Outlook with Useful Methods
Here, we are going to discuss the most effective methods by which you can surely get rid of the issue.
Method 1: Delete IMAP from Outlook Application
- The very first thing you have to do is start the Outlook application on your Mac device.
- After that, navigate to the eTools menu and click on the Accounts icon.
- Then, you have to select the IMAP option that is located under the Accounts section.
- At the final step, you have to tap on the specific IMAP account and tap on the “-” option as well.
- When the deletion method gets completed, you have to restart your Mac device and check if the same error code is still annoying you or not.
Method 2: Make a New IMAP Account
The first and foremost thing you must do is to launch the Outlook application on your device. After that, navigate to choose the Tools option and click on Email Account as well. You can find this option under the “Add an Account” tab.
In case you find there is already an account existing then you can’t see the Add an account icon as well. In such case tap on the “+” icon for adding an optional account.
Then, you will see a section where you may have to put the information that is related to your account. You have to choose the “Enter your account information”. Now, type your email address beside the label “E-mail address” and the password you created recently.
At the final step, check if you are successfully created your new account or not.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned steps will surely help you in order to fix the error code 1025 Outlook at a wink. But in case any complication arises in your mind, then feel free to write to us. Post your doubts and get handy solutions without any sort of delay. Moreover, if the article is profitable for you, then you can write your feedback in the comment box.