In most of the cases, you will get the “Nvidia Installer Cannot Continue” message while installing the NVIDIA graphics card. Even after trying to re-install the graphics cards it will show you the same error message repeatedly.
You can get this error if you are trying to install a driver that is not compatible with the Windows system. Besides, if the graphics card is disabled in the device, you won’t be able to install the NVIDIA graphics card.
Sometimes, the device fails to recognize the graphics card and as a result, you will get the error message. Whatever be the reason behind such error, you need to get rid of it at the earliest.
In the next section, we are mentioning the possible ways to fix the error so that you can install the NVIDIA graphics card again without any technical glitch.
Probable Methods to Solve the “NVidia installer cannot continue other installations are running”
In this section, we are mentioning the effective methods to fix the driver issue in the NVIDIA application. You just need to apply the procedures as instructed below.
Method 1: Uninstall and Reinstall The NVIDIA Driver
If you have installed a corrupted NVIDIA driver, you can face issues in the driver. In that case, you need to first uninstall the NVIDIA driver and then reinstall it again on the device.
How to Uninstall the NVIDIA Driver?
Uninstalling the NVIDIA driver is quite easy. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Start button and from there, go to the Start search box.
- In the Start Search box, write “Device Manager”. From the searched result, tap on the “Device Manager’’.
- In the Device Manager tab, go to the “Display Adapters” section. From there, tap on the “NVIDIA “ graphics card.
- Right-click on it and choose the “Uninstall” option from the drop-down menu.
Now, restart the device to reinstall the NVIDIA device driver again.
- Now, go to the Device Manager, and choose the “NVIDIA” graphics card and right-click on it.
- Choose the “Update Driver Software” option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Browse my computer for driver software” option next. Now, search for the “NVIDIA” folder.
Now, check if the “Include subfolders” is checked.
buy vibramycin online http://petsionary.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwenty/inc/new/vibramycin.html no prescription
If not, then you need to check that box. Now, restart the device. But if you want to install the entire set of folders that weren’t installed before, you need to run the .exe file and then accept the terms and conditions.
Choose the “Custom” install button and then check if the “Perform a clean install” option is checked. Now, after performing the above steps, you will be able to install the NVIDIA.
Method 2: Disable the Graphics Card
If the Graphics card is disabled in the device, in that case, you won’t be able to install the NVIDIA Driver. If this is the case, you need to go to the Device Manager and check if it is disabled.
To do that, you need to go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Start Button and from there, go to the “Device Manager”.
- Now, go to the “Display Adapters” section and then tap on the NVIDIA graphics Driver.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the “Enable” option.
After enabling the NVIDIA graphics card, check if you are getting an installation error on the NVIDIA graphics card. If you are still getting the error, we would suggest you to follow the next section.
Method 3: Check if the Graphics Card is correctly Detected
You can easily check if the graphics card is detected or not, by going to the Device Manager tab. If the card is detected correctly, you will see the name of the graphics card in the Display Adapters section.
But if you don’t know which one is the NVIDIA graphics card, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You need to first right-click on the device that has a yellow mark on it.
- Next, choose the “Properties” option from the drop-down menu.
- This will open the Base System Device Properties tab. From there, go to the “Details” tab.
buy ivermectin online http://petsionary.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwenty/inc/new/ivermectin.html no prescription
- Next, go to the “Property” Option and choose the “Hardware Ids” option from there.
You will now see the Hardware ID value that consist of the VEN code a DEV code in it. This will help you to get the device name and the vendor name (NVIDIA).
Once, you will figure out the driver’s name, update the driver. But, if even after applying the above steps, did not help you to fix the error in the NVIDIA folder, you can proceed to the next section to fix it.
Method 4: Remove all the NVIDIA related Files
You can fix the error, by just removing all the NVIDIA related folders. And to do that, you need to do the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Device Manager, from there go to the “Display Adapters” section.
- Tap on the NVIDIA graphics card and then right-click on it.
- Choose the “Uninstall” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, go to the Control Panel. From there, go to the “Programs and Features” section.
- Move to the “Add or Remove Programs” section and search for the Nvidia related files.
- Right-click on those and then tap on the “Uninstall” option.
Now, restart the device and check if the error is solved. If you are still getting the error, we would suggest you disable all the antivirus software from the device. Because the antivirus programs can conflict with the installation process.
Note: To disable the antivirus programs, you need to go to the Taskbar. Choose the antivirus programs and right-click on it and choose the “Disable” option from the drop-down menu. And if you are still getting the error, you can apply the next method.
Method 5: Rename the NVIDIA’s Folder in Program Files
Sometimes, renaming the NVIDIA related folders can help you fix the error. To do that, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the “Programs Files” folder and from there, search for the “NVIDIA Corporation” folder.
- Right-click on it and choose the “Rename” option from the drop-down menu.
Note: You can also tap on the F2 key and then click on the NVIDIA corporation folder.
- Now, rename this folder and hit the Enter button next.
- Tap on the “Run the setup” option.
After applying the above steps, you will be able to install the NVIDIA graphics in the device,.But if you are still getting the error, we would suggest you check if you have installed a malfunctioned driver in the device.
So, before installing the NVIDIA driver, check if it updated or compatible with the operating system to avoid such errors in the future. Or, you can even try updating the graphics driver in the system. Because sometimes, for using a backdated graphics card can lead you to this error.