PS4 controller won’t connect is a common problem encountered by many PS4 console users. Many users have reported that they are unable to connect their PS4 game controller to the console and thus facing problems. If you are dealing with this kind of trouble, then this article will help you to get rid of you from the situation. Through this article, we are going to provide you some of the required solutions that can fix the problem easily. So go ahead and read the entire article to know the details on it.
Easy Fixes to Resolve PS4 Controller Won’t Connect to Console Issue:
Now, in this part of the article, we are going to describe all the detailed solutions that can help you to resolve the problem with the PS4 controller won’t connect to console. So, let’s start reading the upcoming part of the article and resolve the problem quickly.
Method 1: Reset the PS4 Game Controller
If you are in trouble with PS4 controller won’t connect to PS4, then the problem can be resolved by resetting the PS4 game controller. The steps which are next to you will help you to do so, thus go through the steps.
- At first, you need to disable the PS4 play station.
- After that, look for the Reset button which might be located at the back of the PS4 play station and next to the L2 Shoulder button.
- Then, use a paper pin or something similar like that to press the button. Press and hold the button for a few seconds.
- Thereafter, wait for a few minutes to complete the resetting procedure.
- Once you have completed the resetting procedure, then turn on the PS4 game controller and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 2: Restart the PS4 Game Controller
The problem might be fixed by restarting the PS4 game controller. Here are the steps that can help you to restart the PS4 game controller.
- At first, press and hold down the Power button until you hear the beep sound. Release the button after listening to the sound.
- Then, you need to unplug the Power cable from the PS4 game controller.
- After disconnecting all the power cables, leave the PS4 game controller for a few minutes.
- Thereafter, again plug in all the power cables back into the console.
- Then, turn on the controller and check if the PS4 game controller properly connecting with the console or not.
Method 3: Check the Connection
If you are in trouble with PS4 controller won’t connect to console, then you should always check the connection of the controller. The following steps will help you to check the connections
- At first, check if the PS4 game controller is enabled or not. The Power light should lit in the PS4 game controller.
- Then, connect the console with the PS4 game controller by using the PS4 USB port which comes from the PS4 game controller.
- After that, press and hold the PS button from the controller.
buy tadalista online myhst.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/tadalista.html no prescription
Keep holding the button until you hear the beep sound.
- Thereafter, the controller light will be turned on white from orange. This will help you to start the pairing procedure. The light bar of the PS4 game controller will turn into blue just after pairing it properly.
Method 4: Verify the Charge of the Console
You should always check the charge of the console. Sometimes, the problem may arise due to lack of charge. The following steps will help you to do so.
- At first, you need to press and hold the Power button of the PS4 game controller to enable it.
buy amitriptyline online myhst.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/amitriptyline.html no prescription
- Then, verify if the PS4 game controller is paired with the console or not.
- After that, go to the Quick menu option of the PS4 and view the bottom of the left corner of your screen. Now, find out the controller and the battery icons.
- Now, check if the controller is fully charged or not and check if the battery indicator is indicating the three bars or not. If so then, this means that your gaming console is properly charged.
Method 5: Charge the Gaming Console in PS4 Rest Mode
If you failed to perform the methods that we have previously mentioned in the article, then you should charge your gaming console while using the PS4 rest mode. If the procedure is unknown to you, then you should follow the upcoming part of our guide.
- At first, go to the Settings option from the Home screen of the PS4.
- Then, click on the Power Save Settings option.
- Scroll down to select the Set features available in the rest mode option.
- After that, choose the Supply Power to USB port option.
- Thereafter, select the Always option from the appearing menu.
- Once you have done with the steps which are described in the above part of the article, now check if the problem with your PS4 gaming controller is resolved or not.
Summing it up
Hope this article will help you to fix your problem with PS4 controller won’t connect. Try the steps that we have mentioned in the aforesaid section and resolve the problem on your own. If you have any more questions regarding this topic, then leave a comment down to the comment section.