Canon printer error code 6000 is one of the most common errors which pop up quite frequently. It appears when users attempt to print any documents on the device. The Paper jam issue is the main reason behind this error.
Here, in this post, we will have a brief discussion about such a Canon printer error. Just read this post thoroughly. We have listed some effective and tested solutions to mitigate the issue. But before that, you have to know the exact cause of this problem. So, take a look below and find the proper reason.
Possible Causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000
The Canon printer error code 6000 can be caused because of many factors. We will discuss some possible reasons here:
- Ink Cartridge Holder is Stuck
- Possible Paper Jam inside Canon Printer
- The paper feed Tray is Not Set Properly
- Blockage to Paper Feed Tray From Inside Or Outside
- Scratched Line Feed Or Sensor Unit
- Multiple Printing Commands Overload
- Connection problem
- Printer Driver issue
- Foreign Objects, Dust Obstacles, Or Small Paper Pieces Stuck in the Paper path
How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6000
There are so many hacks to fix the printer error 6000. Follow these steps and you can get your solution to fix error 6000. So, start reading:
Hack 1: Reset or Restart the Printer
Reset or Restart your printer might help you to resolve the error 6000. To do so, you need to go through the below steps:
- First of all, unplug your Printer from the Power button.
- Then, leave it for a few seconds in Pause Mode.
- After that, plug the power cord into the power plug and turn on the printer.
- Now, press and hold the power button for some time.
- Next, press the Stop button twice.
- Repeat this procedure one more time. At this time, release the Power button.
- Now, press the Stop button four times.
- Finally, check if the issue still persists or not.
Hack 2: Remove Paper Jam
- Open the door to access the stuck paper in between the rollers.
- Pull out the papers. And if you are not able to remove the stuck paper, then move to step 3.
- From the menu shown in the display, search for service mode.
- Pull out the paper in service mode as now the distance between rollers will increase.
Hack 3: Clean Rollers and Remove Blockage
- Switch on the printer and put it into service mode.
- Open the doors of the printer and remove any obstacles in between.
- And remove the rollers and clean them using cotton with 10% alcohol.
- Reinstall the rollers and restart the printer.
buy aciphex online www.neurolinkchiropractic.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/aciphex.html no prescription
- Test print a document and check if it working now.
Hack 4: Update the Device Driver
You can fix this issue by updating the device driver. Therefore, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Firstly, click on the Start menu.
- Type ‘device manager’ there and open the Device Manager.
- Now, expand the category ‘Network Adapters’ and select your device.
buy lipitor online www.neurolinkchiropractic.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/lipitor.html no prescription
- Right-click on the device icon.
- After that, click on the Update Driver option and choose ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
- At last, confirm it by pressing the Ok button and waiting for a few moments.
- After completing this process, turn on your device again and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Hack 5: Insert a Paper
If you want to get different copies at a time, then it makes a harmful effect on paper scanning. To resolve this, follow the directions:
- Go to the printer window and select ‘Preferences’.
- After that, click on the ‘Printer Properties option.
- Then, choose ‘Advanced’.
- When the printer’s advanced properties window appears, click on ‘Paper size’ to set the new custom size.
Hack 6: Check Whether the Printer is Installed Properly or Not
It is likely that there is some installation problem inside the printer that results in this glitch. In addition, your printer might not be connected properly to your device. So, you should figure out whether the printer is installed properly or not.
- First, go to the Start button and click on ‘Settings’.
- Then, choose ‘Devices’.
- Next, go to the ‘Printers and scanners’ section to look for your printer.
- If you can not find out the printer, click on the ‘Add a printer or scanner’ option.
- Then, wait for a while.
- Finally, your system will detect your printer. Also, check if the printer is turned on or not. Make sure that your printer is connected properly.
In the above article, we will discuss all solutions for the Canon printer error code 6000. If you have any doubts, you can put comments in the below section.