While updating the Epson printer, the users might confront Epson printer recovery mode problem. An error message suddenly pops-up on the system screen saying that “ You have attempted to update your Epson printer using the Epson Driver Update and Download Navigator software but have found the printer is stuck in Recovery mode”. Basically, when the updating process gets interrupted due to a power cut or some other reason, you might get the error at that time. Additionally, if you are using a slow internet connection, then also you might confront this error message. Moreover, by any chance, if you remove the power cable or cancel the installation process, you will get this error. Sometimes, other unreliable third-party software is also responsible for this error message.
Therefore, if you are frustrated with this annoying situation and searching for a reliable solution, then you have landed on the right page. Here, we are providing the best methods in order to get rid of this situation. Hence, follow this article from top to bottom.
Effective Procedures to Fix Epson Printer Recovery Mode Issue:
You may have tried a lot to procedures to solve Epson printer recovery mode, but every time you get failed to do that. Hence, try the fixes provided by us, you can easily get success in resolving the issue. Therefore, go through the steps carefully and fix it without any difficulties.
Fix 1: Update the Firmware
An outdated firmware might lead you in this situation. Hence, the first task is to update the firmware in order to resolve the Epson printer recovery mode issue. To do so, apply the following steps that are mentioned in the section below.
- When you find that the system gets stuck in the recovery mode, you need to wait for a couple of seconds. A pop-up message will appear on the system screen. There you will find an option which says Epson Firmware updated download site. Just click on that link and a page will appear, from where you can download the Epson firmware update.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the file, run the file on your device. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
- If you find that link, then visit the official website of Epson. From there, you can easily download the latest firmware. To download that, you need to enter your printer model number.
- After downloading the firmware from the website, save the file on the C drive of your computer. After that, open the folder and extract the file on your device.
- Now, run the extracted file by double-clicking on it. To do that, you require a high-speed internet connection on your PC.
Fix 2: Update Network Adapter
Updating the network adapter might also help you in Epson printer recovery mode fix. To do so, follow the steps that are mentioned in the under-section.
- First, click the Start menu and type device manager in the search bar. After that, hit the Enter button to open the Device Manager option.
- In the Device Manager window, you will find out the Network Adapter option. Right-click on it and then select the Update option from the drop-down menu.
- To do that you need a stable internet connection. After successfully updating the Network Adapter, restart the system and the Epson printer as well. Now, see if the problem still persists or not.
Fix 3: Check the Network Connection
To do anything in the printer, you should have a sound internet connection. Otherwise, you will get the issue frequently. Hence, you should check your internet connection from the Start Task Manager option. If possible, you can change the internet connection before updating the Epson printer driver.
On the whole, we have discussed all the important fixes in order to solve the Epson printer recovery mode issue. Here, in this article, we have explained all the steps in detail so that you can easily apply them after reading the context. Hope, that this article is helpful for you in resolving the issue. If you have any further queries, you can simply post them in the comment section below to get immediate solutions.