Tenda router is one of the best routers. Despite being the best sometimes you may face a few problems while using the Tenda router. Tenda router not working is one of the most reported problems among the users. You may face various kinds of a problematic situation while using the Tenda router such as the WAN (Internet) or LAN port is not working. Or sometimes you may face the problem with WAN (Internet) or LAN LED is not lit. There might be various reasons for these issues. If you are dealing with this kind of trouble while using the Tenda router, then don’t panic. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss the steps that can help you to get rid of the problem. Go through the entire article to know the details about the solutions it.
Resolve Tenda Router not Working with Easy Solutions
Here, in this part of the article, we are going to give you detailed solutions that can help you to resolve the Tenda router not working issue. So, let’s start to read the upcoming part of the article to know the details.
Method 1: Power Cycle the Tenda Router
You can get rid of the problem with your Tenda router by performing the power cycle method. If the steps are unknown to you, then follow the steps that we have mentioned in the following part of the article. Go through it:
- At first, you need to shut down all the computers that are connected with your modem or router.
- Thereafter, unplug the modem from the power socket.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and let the modem or router remain unplugged.
- After, a while plug in the device and perform a complete boot up of your device. Continue until the front panel connection lights become steady.
- Once you are done with all the steps from the above part of the article, now turn On your computer and boot up the system. Then, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 2: Use Device Manager
Use the Device Manager option and fixed Tenda Router not working issue easily. Follow the steps which are mentioned in the next part of the article, and resolve the problem on your own.
- At first, move on to the bottom of the left side of your computer screen and click on the Start button.
- After that, write down the ‘Device Manager’ in the search box. Then, click on the Device Manager option from the appearing list of results.
- Thereafter, click on the Tenda router from the list of devices.
- Here, you will get the drivers which are damaged or expired. The corrupted drivers will be indicated through a small yellow triangle. Now, you should delete those damaged or expired driver from the system.
- At the next step, open your preferred browser. Then, write down the official website name of Tenda and hit the Enter button from your keyboard.
- While opening the official website of Tenda, find your device through the “Search by model number” option.
- After, locating your device, now click on the “Downloads and Update” option. Here, you can get all the necessary drivers.
- Then, install all the drivers one by one, but it may restart your computer several times.
- Once you have done with it, now check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 3: Troubleshoot the WAN or LAN Port
If none of the methods from the earlier part of the article helped you to resolve Tenda Router not working issue. Then, you should try to troubleshoot the LAN and WAN port. It will help you to resolve the problem with WAN (Internet) or LAN port is not working issue. Here, are the steps that can help you to do so.
- At first, you need to plug in the power adapter of the Tenda router from the power socket.
- After that, turn On your Tenda router and wait for a few minutes to let the power LED light to becomes stable with either green or white colored light.
- Thereafter, bring an ethernet cable and connect it with the LAN port of the router. And, connect the other end of the ethernet cable with the routers WAN port.
- Now, verify the LED lights of the router and check if the LAN and WAN LED are well lit. Finally, check if the problem with your Tenda router is resolved or not.
Hope, this guide has helped you to get rid of the problem with Tenda router not working issue. If you have any more queries regarding this topic, then you can leave a comment in the feedback section.